April 1, 200917 yr UK scared of UL in football right now? Now THAT makes me laugh!!! If the Cats were scared, why would they play them at all? :laugh: that would be the only reason they won't make it huge deal nationwide the 1st game of the year.... Why else would you cry and move it? Point being...I fear no one, I worship only one. And he does not have a basketball team. I have more fun antogonizing than I do following any sport. :taz:
April 1, 200917 yr Let me see if I can help.... Pitino has a banner in your building and will always be considered your savior. Now you wann play UL twice each year. You can't even play UL in football for the first game. Scared? So what makes you wanna change this. Blowhards! The CARDS and Tricky Rick are not intimidated nor are they scared. Blow your horns all you want, you are the reason that I like Louisville more and more everyday! You got a great coach, so? I was not alive in the 40's and 50's when KY was dominant. I was alive for the most of the UCLA excellence. I would be willing to bet that very few of you even say AR alive, but we must worship him. No thanks, I live in a place called reality where I know that the sun will come up tomorrow, no matter what goes one with the team I choose to support. Keep on Keepin on.... You guys are giving me some serious laughter! For some one who doesn't get all worked up over JUST sports you sure say some crazy stuff. Actually I am beginning to realize you are hilarious. :lol:
April 1, 200917 yr UK has the better football program, right now, however when the last contract was struck, they were scared to play UofL the first game of the year, that's a fact. Of course now it doesn't matter, but that was the driving force for moving a few years ago. As for all the Pitino is scared, blah, blah, blah, I've read everywhere. Come on people, be serious. Why would he run from or be scared of a guy that he has owned. He is 9-3 all time against Coach Cal. Coach Cal actually didn't experience a lot of success at Memphis until UofL, Marq, Cincy, etc. left CUSA. I think UofL was the last conference game they lost. That being said, I think Coach Cal was a great hire for UK and they will be a force to reckon with, and it will happen quickly. That doesn't dimenish UofL or Pitino. They aren't in the same conference, they meet once a year, they don't recruit the same type of players, etc. It is possible for both programs to be successful and exist. UofL will always be the secondary school in the state, that's obvious. UofL is the city school, UK is the state school. We ought to be proud, as Kentuckians, to have two fantastic fanbases. Look up the national attendance numbers, Uk and UofL are always top three along with the Cuse. I think that speaks volumes about the state of KY and its basketball fans. It will only get bigger now.
April 2, 200917 yr that would be the only reason they won't make it huge deal nationwide the 1st game of the year.... Why else would you cry and move it? Point being...I fear no one, I worship only one. And he does not have a basketball team. I have more fun antogonizing than I do following any sport. :taz: God is a UK fan.
April 2, 200917 yr that would be the only reason they won't make it huge deal nationwide the 1st game of the year.... Why else would you cry and move it? Point being...I fear no one, I worship only one. And he does not have a basketball team. I have more fun antogonizing than I do following any sport. :taz: If I recall, who won between UK and UL last year?
April 2, 200917 yr Let me see if I can help.... Pitino has a banner in your building and will always be considered your savior. Now you wann play UL twice each year. You can't even play UL in football for the first game. Scared? So what makes you wanna change this. Blowhards! The CARDS and Tricky Rick are not intimidated nor are they scared. Blow your horns all you want, you are the reason that I like Louisville more and more everyday! You got a great coach, so? I was not alive in the 40's and 50's when KY was dominant. I was alive for the most of the UCLA excellence. I would be willing to bet that very few of you even say AR alive, but we must worship him. No thanks, I live in a place called reality where I know that the sun will come up tomorrow, no matter what goes one with the team I choose to support. Keep on Keepin on.... You guys are giving me some serious laughter! 28-2
April 2, 200917 yr The best Italian That pic is one of the reasons I like that Calimari (see, already got a fun nickname and everything!) is at UK... Pitino > Calipari. Pitino is WAY >>>>> Calipari. Another reason I like it is that we can now officially have UofL and UK mafias... UofL Goomba right here, baby... maybe I can work my way up in the 'family'. ANOTHER reason I like it is because Gillespi was getting just as much hype, and unlike UofL fans, UK fans have instantly forgotten about him altogether. This rivalry just got way more fun.:popcorn:
April 2, 200917 yr That pic is one of the reasons I like that Calimari (see, already got a fun nickname and everything!) is at UK... Pitino > Calipari. Oooo Oooooo....we can call him "The Squid"!:dancingpa By the way, y'all...neither are the best Italian in Kentucky.
April 2, 200917 yr Oooo Oooooo....we can call him "The Squid"!:dancingpa By the way, y'all...neither are the best Italian in Kentucky. :clap:
April 2, 200917 yr UK has the better football program, right now, however when the last contract was struck, they were scared to play UofL the first game of the year, that's a fact. Of course now it doesn't matter, but that was the driving force for moving a few years ago. As for all the Pitino is scared, blah, blah, blah, I've read everywhere. Come on people, be serious. Why would he run from or be scared of a guy that he has owned. He is 9-3 all time against Coach Cal. Coach Cal actually didn't experience a lot of success at Memphis until UofL, Marq, Cincy, etc. left CUSA. I think UofL was the last conference game they lost. That being said, I think Coach Cal was a great hire for UK and they will be a force to reckon with, and it will happen quickly. That doesn't dimenish UofL or Pitino. They aren't in the same conference, they meet once a year, they don't recruit the same type of players, etc. It is possible for both programs to be successful and exist. UofL will always be the secondary school in the state, that's obvious. UofL is the city school, UK is the state school. We ought to be proud, as Kentuckians, to have two fantastic fanbases. Look up the national attendance numbers, Uk and UofL are always top three along with the Cuse. I think that speaks volumes about the state of KY and its basketball fans. It will only get bigger now. :thumb: Though I must admit I agree with this as a whole, you are still raining on my parade!:cry:
April 2, 200917 yr By the way, y'all...neither are the best Italian in Kentucky. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
April 2, 200917 yr I am not crazy,...I am a carrier! This stuff is fun for me. I do not get worked up ove the sports aspect, but being an old redneck, I won't someone spew garbage without calling them garbagemen. For me it is like people that say WE, or US when talking about their team or last nights game. How many of them played in the game? How many where on the sidelines? How many actually played for that school when they were of age? I gave up my UL season tickets for Football and Basketball, because my kids were playing football in youth league on Saturdays, in the winter one was wrestling one was playing basketball. That is my driving force. I acutally talked with a guy last night that wanted to know who FIK is on BGP cause he wanted to kick his tail. Did't like what the guy had to say. That means I am successful in stirring those folks that can't handle an opposing thought. Keep on Keepin on!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.