Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari, Pitino -- I'm picturing...

Featured Replies

...a remake of The Godfather.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(I mean, that would HAVE to be better than "The Guitar Hero") :D

:lol: I definately see already one of the top basketball rivalries in the country grow even "hotter"......................along with probably a huge boost in the Italian Restaurant Business in Kentucky.

Who is Pitino?

 

 

Doesn't he coach the Arkansas Football Team?

Doesn't he coach the Arkansas Football Team?

 

:laugh:

:lol: I definately see already one of the top basketball rivalries in the country grow even "hotter"......................along with probably a huge boost in the Italian Restaurant Business in Kentucky.

 

The best Italian

f18a_1.jpg

I think the Louisville game needs to be played twice a year now......................just saying.

Doesn't he coach the Arkansas Football Team?

 

:lol: Nice one....:thumb:

Let me see if I can help....

 

Pitino has a banner in your building and will always be considered your savior.

 

Now you wann play UL twice each year. You can't even play UL in football for the first game. Scared? So what makes you wanna change this.

 

Blowhards!

 

The CARDS and Tricky Rick are not intimidated nor are they scared. Blow your horns all you want, you are the reason that I like Louisville more and more everyday!

 

You got a great coach, so?

 

I was not alive in the 40's and 50's when KY was dominant. I was alive for the most of the UCLA excellence. I would be willing to bet that very few of you even say AR alive, but we must worship him.

 

No thanks, I live in a place called reality where I know that the sun will come up tomorrow, no matter what goes one with the team I choose to support.

 

Keep on Keepin on.... You guys are giving me some serious laughter!

Let me see if I can help....

 

Pitino has a banner in your building and will always be considered your savior.

 

Now you wann play UL twice each year. You can't even play UL in football for the first game. Scared? So what makes you wanna change this.

 

Blowhards!

 

The CARDS and Tricky Rick are not intimidated nor are they scared. Blow your horns all you want, you are the reason that I like Louisville more and more everyday!

You got a great coach, so?

 

 

 

 

I was not alive in the 40's and 50's when KY was dominant. I was alive for the most of the UCLA excellence. I would be willing to bet that very few of you even say AR alive, but we must worship him.

 

No thanks, I live in a place called reality where I know that the sun will come up tomorrow, no matter what goes one with the team I choose to support.

Keep on Keepin on.... You guys are giving me some serious laughter!

 

 

 

1ST Bolded: That is great, please keep it up.:thumb:

 

2nd Bolded: We all live there.:thumb:

 

3rd Bolded: You better believe were gonna keep on keepin on.:thumb:

 

 

Don't be so sceeered

Edited by Baseballguy

Let me see if I can help....

 

Pitino has a banner in your building and will always be considered your savior.

 

Now you wann play UL twice each year. You can't even play UL in football for the first game. Scared? So what makes you wanna change this.

 

Blowhards!

 

The CARDS and Tricky Rick are not intimidated nor are they scared. Blow your horns all you want, you are the reason that I like Louisville more and more everyday!

 

You got a great coach, so?

 

I was not alive in the 40's and 50's when KY was dominant. I was alive for the most of the UCLA excellence. I would be willing to bet that very few of you even say AR alive, but we must worship him.

 

No thanks, I live in a place called reality where I know that the sun will come up tomorrow, no matter what goes one with the team I choose to support.

 

Keep on Keepin on.... You guys are giving me some serious laughter!

 

:laugh: Someone must of hit a nerve.

Yes Pitino was the man to turn things around and I for one will never forget. He is my 2nd best Italian Coach as of now.:D

Let me see if I can help....

 

Pitino has a banner in your building and will always be considered your savior.

 

Now you wann play UL twice each year. You can't even play UL in football for the first game. Scared? So what makes you wanna change this.

 

Blowhards!

 

The CARDS and Tricky Rick are not intimidated nor are they scared. Blow your horns all you want, you are the reason that I like Louisville more and more everyday!

 

You got a great coach, so?

 

I was not alive in the 40's and 50's when KY was dominant. I was alive for the most of the UCLA excellence. I would be willing to bet that very few of you even say AR alive, but we must worship him.

No thanks, I live in a place called reality where I know that the sun will come up tomorrow, no matter what goes one with the team I choose to support.

 

Keep on Keepin on.... You guys are giving me some serious laughter!

 

Were you not alive in the 90's when they went to four final 4's, winning 2 national championships and playing in another. A,lso played in one of the greatest games in college basketball history!

Let me see if I can help....

 

Pitino has a banner in your building and will always be considered your savior.

 

Now you wann play UL twice each year. You can't even play UL in football for the first game. Scared? So what makes you wanna change this.

 

Blowhards!

 

The CARDS and Tricky Rick are not intimidated nor are they scared. Blow your horns all you want, you are the reason that I like Louisville more and more everyday!

 

You got a great coach, so?

 

I was not alive in the 40's and 50's when KY was dominant. I was alive for the most of the UCLA excellence. I would be willing to bet that very few of you even say AR alive, but we must worship him.

 

No thanks, I live in a place called reality where I know that the sun will come up tomorrow, no matter what goes one with the team I choose to support.

 

Keep on Keepin on.... You guys are giving me some serious laughter!

 

 

I said that, and I am a UL fan...................

Let me see if I can help....

 

Pitino has a banner in your building and will always be considered your savior.

 

Now you wann play UL twice each year. You can't even play UL in football for the first game. Scared? So what makes you wanna change this.

 

Blowhards!

 

The CARDS and Tricky Rick are not intimidated nor are they scared. Blow your horns all you want, you are the reason that I like Louisville more and more everyday!

 

You got a great coach, so?

 

I was not alive in the 40's and 50's when KY was dominant. I was alive for the most of the UCLA excellence. I would be willing to bet that very few of you even say AR alive, but we must worship him.

 

No thanks, I live in a place called reality where I know that the sun will come up tomorrow, no matter what goes one with the team I choose to support.

 

Keep on Keepin on.... You guys are giving me some serious laughter!

 

 

UK scared of UL in football right now? Now THAT makes me laugh!!! If the Cats were scared, why would they play them at all? :laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.