Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dirk Nowitzki: Kentucky is back on the map!

Featured Replies

This is the funniest quote from the article listed above...

 

Of course, the best line came from a Maverick who shall remain unnamed, who said: "Dirk was only at Kentucky long enough to pick up the envelope with the payment inside.''

:lol:

I've heard about Dirk, but like you, I hadn't heard about Parker. I heard that Kobe really liked UK and Pitino and that we were on his short list as well.

 

McGrady was either going pro or coming to UK and chose the first. I would like to have seen how he would have done in his 1 year in college.

This is the funniest quote from the article listed above...

 

Of course, the best line came from a Maverick who shall remain unnamed, who said: "Dirk was only at Kentucky long enough to pick up the envelope with the payment inside.''

 

:lol: Very funny.

 

I had no clue about Dirk either. I'm glad he thinks of us as "we" :lol:

I've heard about Dirk, but like you, I hadn't heard about Parker. I heard that Kobe really liked UK and Pitino and that we were on his short list as well.

 

Kobe would of been a Dukie no doubt about it.

What about Shawn Kemp. :idunno:

What about Shawn Kemp. :idunno:

 

:laugh:

 

He actually made it to campus. That didn't work out real well, but at least he was there even if he didn't ever wear the uni.

Tracy McGrady was also going to come to Kentucky, if he didn't go pro.

And Darryl Dawkins too. :D

Kevin Garnett and Tracy McGrady both have mentioned multiple times that they would have been Wildcats in various interviews.

 

Kobe Bryant, greatest player in the world, has always said he would have gone to Duke to play for the best coach in college basketball.

Kevin Garnett and Tracy McGrady both have mentioned multiple times that they would have been Wildcats in various interviews.

 

Kobe Bryant, greatest player in the world, has always said he would have gone to Duke to play for the best coach in college basketball.

 

I knew I didnt like Kobe for some reason!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.