Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Could Gillespie land at UTEP?

Featured Replies

I'd heard that Calapari was pulling for Memphis to bring in the head coach from UTEP. Memphis was aparently interested in Anderson from Mizzou, but he's re-signed with Mizzou. Now when I was told about two weeks ago that Gillspie wouldn't be returning next season, I was also told that he didn't seem too upset about it and that he was interested in returning to the Lone Star state to coach.

 

With Anderson out of the picture does Memphis go with Calapari's suggestion of UTEP's coach, and perhaps Gillespie head to UTEP? Sounds like a bad love triangle, but what are your thoughts?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let him go!

Seems like the state that he is happiest in and does the best in.

  • Author

If it did happen it would remind me of something like one of those three team deals you see in the NBA, but usually they're not dealing coaches.

Who cares?

 

(did I say that out loud)

  • Author
Who cares?

 

(did I say that out loud)

 

I do

 

(and no, you typed it out loud)

I do

 

(and no, you typed it out loud)

 

I kind of wonder if any UTEP players will be locked in a bathroom stall next season, as well.

  • Author
I kind of wonder if any UTEP players will be locked in a bathroom stall next season, as well.

 

Only if they play like crud in the first half.....:sssh:

Only if they play like crud in the first half.....:sssh:

 

Only if they have a joke of a coach that has no clue how to treat people like human beings (JMO of course).

I don't think he is in a bad need of money to work. I'd retire!

Can we PLEASE get over the past? Hope Billy G does well at his next stop and all are happy........ We have a new coach and hope all would look forward..... :thumb::thumb:

I find it immensely amusing that big time BCG apologists are now demonizing his abilites, and relegating him to UTEP as to where he is qualified to be. Doesn't paint a great picture of the ability of Barnhart.

I don't think he is in a bad need of money to work. I'd retire!

 

He says he really wants to coach ASAP...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.