Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Could Gillespie land at UTEP?

Featured Replies

I find it immensely amusing that big time BCG apologists are now demonizing his abilites, and relegating him to UTEP as to where he is qualified to be. Doesn't paint a great picture of the ability of Barnhart.

 

Barnhart made an incredibly terrible hire with Gillispie. Unbelievably bad.

 

Look at how we're treating Calipari and you have to ask yourself "how did Billy Gillispie ever land this job?"

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barnhart made an incredibly terrible hire with Gillispie. Unbelievably bad.

 

Look at how we're treating Calipari and you have to ask yourself "how did Billy Gillispie ever land this job?"

 

I was not on here when he go hired. He did not get all of this. He was a great recruiter is all I ever heard.

  • Author
I find it immensely amusing that big time BCG apologists are now demonizing his abilites, and relegating him to UTEP as to where he is qualified to be. Doesn't paint a great picture of the ability of Barnhart.

 

Has to go where they have vacancies. UTEP could soon.

I was not on here when he go hired. He did not get all of this. He was a great recruiter is all I ever heard.

 

He was way in over his head, IMO.

 

It was like me being a computer guy and somehow landing the job of CEO at Microsoft.

I said that from day one. There were some on here last year that thought he was doing a very good job.

Has to go where they have vacancies. UTEP could soon.

 

He will land on his feet somewhere.

  • Author
I said that from day one. There were some on here last year that thought he was doing a very good job.

 

I think most were happy with his recruiting efforts, but I don't think many were happy with the job he was doing throughout the season.

  • Author
He will land on his feet somewhere.

 

And in a bottle shortly after that.:lol:

I think most were happy with his recruiting efforts, but I don't think many were happy with the job he was doing throughout the season.

 

I never seen where his recruiting efforts were anything to write home about.

And in a bottle shortly after that.:lol:

 

:laugh::laugh:

  • Author
I never seen where his recruiting efforts were anything to write home about.

 

Compared to recent recruits....

Barnhart made an incredibly terrible hire with Gillispie. Unbelievably bad.

 

Look at how we're treating Calipari and you have to ask yourself "how did Billy Gillispie ever land this job?"

It only takes two years to forget apparently. We (UK Fans) showed A LOT of love for BCG when he was hired and 90% thought it was a GREAT hire.

 

We need to move on, wish BCG good luck, and look toward the Calipari era. All the BCG bashing is petty.

It only takes two years to forget apparently. We (UK Fans) showed A LOT of love for BCG when he was hired and 90% thought it was a GREAT hire.

 

We need to move on, wish BCG good luck, and look toward the Calipari era. All the BCG bashing is petty.

 

Hindsight is 20/20.

UTEP's coach isn't going anywhere. Memphis wants a big name, and even though Calipari lobbied for him to get the job as he was a former assistant at Memphis, ... I think the AD at Memphis is thinking bigger thanks to the job that Calipari did there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.