Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doyel on Cal and UK

Featured Replies

Once Calipari gets Kentucky rolling -- and it won't take him long -- Kentucky will be that team. That dominant team. Every year?

 

Yes. Every year.

I like it. Good read, and I see a lot of truth to that.

Love the various fan responses below the article. Some classic hate. I like being hated again and the plane hasn't even landed yet. :lol:

Love the various fan responses below the article. Some classic hate. I like being hated again and the plane hasn't even landed yet. :lol:

 

It makes me smile...

I like this also:

He'll get Kentucky rolling, too. Heaven help anyone who gets in the way.

This guy knows how to get a UK fan excited.

Hmmm ... sounds like Doyel's doing some sucking up to the UK fans on this one. Making up for all those past times where he drew the ire of 'Cat fans with less than flattering pieces, it seems.

 

I guess he's all of a sudden a "great writer" now. :D

  • Author
Hmmm ... sounds like Doyel's doing some sucking up to the UK fans on this one. Making up for all those past times where he drew the ire of 'Cat fans with less than flattering pieces, it seems.

 

I guess he's all of a sudden a "great writer" now. :D

 

:lol: My thoughts exactly.

Hmmm ... sounds like Doyel's doing some sucking up to the UK fans on this one. Making up for all those past times where he drew the ire of 'Cat fans with less than flattering pieces, it seems.

 

I guess he's all of a sudden a "great writer" now. :D

 

It's amazing how quickly "us" and "them" change with one article among fans. Amazing. :D

Hmmm ... sounds like Doyel's doing some sucking up to the UK fans on this one. Making up for all those past times where he drew the ire of 'Cat fans with less than flattering pieces, it seems.

 

I guess he's all of a sudden a "great writer" now. :D

 

Actually you were the first in this thread to call him a "great writer".

 

You can always find a way to throw in a little snide remark at UK fans somehow, can't you? :lol:

Actually you were the first in this thread to call him a "great writer".

 

You can always find a way to throw in a little snide remark at UK fans somehow, can't you? :lol:

 

If you guys didn't make it so darned easy ... :D

 

And he is a great writer. I don't need an article to suit my world view before it becomes good.

If you guys didn't make it so darned easy ... :D

 

And he is a great writer. I don't need an article to suit my world view before it becomes good.

 

You have no clue whether or not I liked him or not before this article...so...:confused: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.