Doyel on Cal and UK

Original Rookie

Hmmm ... sounds like Doyel's doing some sucking up to the UK fans on this one. Making up for all those past times where he drew the ire of 'Cat fans with less than flattering pieces, it seems.

I guess he's all of a sudden a "great writer" now. :D

Hmmm ... sounds like Doyel's doing some sucking up to the UK fans on this one. Making up for all those past times where he drew the ire of 'Cat fans with less than flattering pieces, it seems.

:lol: My thoughts exactly.

It's amazing how quickly "us" and "them" change with one article among fans. Amazing. :D

Actually you were the first in this thread to call him a "great writer".

You can always find a way to throw in a little snide remark at UK fans somehow, can't you? :lol:

Actually you were the first in this thread to call him a "great writer".

You can always find a way to throw in a little snide remark at UK fans somehow, can't you? :lol:

If you guys didn't make it so darned easy ... :D

And he is a great writer. I don't need an article to suit my world view before it becomes good.

If you guys didn't make it so darned easy ... :D

And he is a great writer. I don't need an article to suit my world view before it becomes good.

You have no clue whether or not I liked him or not before this article...so...:confused: :lol: