Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN Radio Reporting Calipari IS Interested....

Featured Replies

I can't belive he has been down there for 9 years.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't belive he has been down there for 9 years.

 

What is his record at Memphis

What is his record at Memphis

 

253-69 Overall. 117-25 in Conference.

What is his record at Memphis

 

John Calipari's career record is 446-140 in 17 seasons. He spent eight seasons at Massachusetts, where he was 193-71. In 1995-96, Calipari led the Minutemen to the NCAA Final Four and had a 35-2 record. He has gone 243-69 at Memphis, including an NCAA Runner-up finish in 2007-08.

I sure hope he comes. I would LOVE to have Coach Cal on the sidelines!

Not to play Debbie Downer, but Cal could just be playing UK to get more out of Memphis....

 

That is very true but there is alot of smoke surfacing around Calipari. I think there might be fire.

John Calipari's career record is 446-140 in 17 seasons. He spent eight seasons at Massachusetts, where he was 193-71. In 1995-96, Calipari led the Minutemen to the NCAA Final Four and had a 35-2 record. He has gone 243-69 at Memphis, including an NCAA Runner-up finish in 2007-08.

 

He is a proven winner no doubt about it.

That is very true but there is alot of smoke surfacing around Calipari. I think there might be fire.

 

I bought some matches :sssh:

That is very true but there is alot of smoke surfacing around Calipari. I think there might be fire.

 

Quick! Call the Lexington Fire Department.

Cal 4-4.5 million 7 years. 2 million bonus if you can get us to the Finals in three years and 1 million any time after that. I think that would be a great deal and hard to say NO to.

ESPN NEWS is going to talk about it here in a sec.

ESPN NEWS is going to talk about it here in a sec.

 

:popcorn:

:popcorn:

 

You been watching it to?

ESPN NEWS is going to talk about it here in a sec.

 

Keep me posted guys so I can give an accurate update on my site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.