Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN Radio Reporting Calipari IS Interested....

Featured Replies

Here we go not much right now/

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keep me posted guys so I can give an accurate update on my site.

 

On now.

Keep me posted guys so I can give an accurate update on my site.

 

Same thing that was reported earlier

And it's over :lol: :lol: :lol:

Same thing that was reported earlier

 

What exactly did they say? I want to be accurate.

Same thing that was reported earlier

 

Did not know what is coming up. Just knew what they was going to talk about..:clap:

What exactly did they say? I want to be accurate.

 

Reference Post #7

Reference Post #7

 

Post 7 states that Kentucky has not asked permission to talk to Calipari.

 

Others say they heard on ESPN that they have asked for and received perimsission

 

I'm trying to figure out which is correct...

Gosh, just when I thought I was calming down from friday, this news occurs. Here comes the semi-heart attacks again until I hear something tomorrow, or the next day ha ha

Not to play Debbie Downer, but Cal could just be playing UK to get more out of Memphis....

 

I am not saying your wrong, but it seems like you play debbie downer on most things on here. :p

I am not saying your wrong, but it seems like you play debbie downer on most things on here. :p

 

Nope, I just don't like jumping to conclusions without knowing all the possibilities.

Nope, I just don't like jumping to conclusions without knowing all the possibilities.

 

Well either he stays at Memphis or comes to UK, I narrowed it down for ya. :p:taz:

Well either he stays at Memphis or comes to UK, I narrowed it down for ya. :p:taz:

 

:lol::laugh::lol:

Well either he stays at Memphis or comes to UK, I narrowed it down for ya. :p:taz:

 

:lol: There are definitely more options....

 

1) He really wants the UK job.

 

2) He has no interest in the UK job.

 

3) He has no interest in UK, but wants to get a payday.

 

4) He wants the job, but they won't pay him what he's worth.

:lol: There are definitely more options....

 

1) He really wants the UK job.

 

2) He has no interest in the UK job.

 

3) He has no interest in UK, but wants to get a payday.

 

4) He wants the job, but they won't pay him what he's worth.

 

It all boils down to the same 2 choices. I don't think 4 is an option. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.