Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN Radio Reporting Calipari IS Interested....

Featured Replies

As of a few minutes ago ESPN News says that UK gathered info about him over the weekend but have not asked for permission to speak to Cal.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just did a little reseach and found out coach Cal has talked to mutliple schools through out his years at Memphis. I would guess he is using UK to get more money. I hope I'm wrong though.

I just did a little reseach and found out coach Cal has talked to mutliple schools through out his years at Memphis. I would guess he is using UK to get more money. I hope I'm wrong though.

 

NC State a few years ago..

 

You can compare and contrast if you want to. From people I know, they say Calipari thinks Kentucky is the job of jobs in college ball.

Quick! Call the Lexington Fire Department.

 

Should my fears be true about him, the NCAA will have their own fire dept.:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.