Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN List of Possible Coaches

Featured Replies

ESPN says we can eliminate Calipari from the discussion. They feel that our coach will be from the following list:

 

- Travis Ford

- John Pelphrey

- Thad Matta

- Tom Izzo

- Sean Miller

ESPN says we can eliminate Calipari from the discussion. They feel that our coach will be from the following list:

 

- Travis Ford

- John Pelphrey

- Thad Matta

- Tom Izzo

- Sean Miller

Thats all good and well, but ESPN has about as good of a guess as Kige Ramsey does on the situation.

I'd say that means it is very likely our next coach is not on that list :lol:.

 

Them saying Calipari is out is good news for those who want Calipari as our next coach!

ESPN says we can eliminate Calipari from the discussion. They feel that our coach will be from the following list:

 

- Travis Ford

- John Pelphrey

- Thad Matta

- Tom Izzo

- Sean Miller

 

Because ESPN says, we should now know its one of these five? I think not.

I still say the best thing to do is throw some major green at Calipari.

Thats all good and well, but ESPN has about as good of a guess as Kige Ramsey does on the situation.

 

Exactley

I thought that was Forde's list. Is that the same as "ESPN's list?"

  • Author
I thought that was Forde's list. Is that the same as "ESPN's list?"

 

That is the list they just displayed on SportsCenter.

  • Author
Because ESPN says, we should now know its one of these five? I think not.

 

I'm just passing along what was on SportsCenter.

ESPN says we can eliminate Calipari from the discussion. They feel that our coach will be from the following list:

 

- Travis Ford

- John Pelphrey

- Thad Matta

- Tom Izzo

- Sean Miller

 

I think it's all just a guessing game at this point. I hope Calipari isn't out...

I'm just passing along what was on SportsCenter.

 

 

I know that, just poking fun at the World wide leader.

  • Author
I know that, just poking fun at the World wide leader.

 

:thumb:

ESPN says we can eliminate Calipari from the discussion. They feel that our coach will be from the following list:

 

- Travis Ford

- John Pelphrey

- Thad Matta

- Tom Izzo

- Sean Miller

 

Personally from that list I would want Matta.. I think Kentucky should consider Jamie Dixon and Jay Wright as well...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.