Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN List of Possible Coaches

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'm somehow being sucked into the belief that Travis Ford would be the best fit at Kentucky. It could be the liquid I'm consuming right now, but I'm starting to come around to the idea of Ford.

I'm somehow being sucked into the belief that Travis Ford would be the best fit at Kentucky. It could be the liquid I'm consuming right now, but I'm starting to come around to the idea of Ford.

 

Drink another one :lol:

  • Author
Drink another one :lol:

 

Keep me going and I'll have Jerry Tarkanian on the sidelines :lol:

Keep me going and I'll have Jerry Tarkanian on the sidelines :lol:

 

:scared: :scared: :scared:

Keep me going and I'll have Jerry Tarkanian on the sidelines :lol:

 

:laugh: Thats a good one...

I'm somehow being sucked into the belief that Travis Ford would be the best fit at Kentucky. It could be the liquid I'm consuming right now, but I'm starting to come around to the idea of Ford.

 

I honestly think he would be a great hire! If we couldn't get Donovan, Calapari, or Jay Wright. Then Ford is the guy I would want, and think he would end up doing great here IMO.

Keep me going and I'll have Jerry Tarkanian on the sidelines :lol:

 

 

Any objection to Nolan Richardson or Wimp Sanderson?:D

I think Jaimie Dixon could indeed be something now...he's done good things at Pitt, but now he has to start over if you would.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.