Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New rumors...

Featured Replies

Take it for what it is worth...

 

An on-air comment on Gerry Hall Sports Talk suggested that Calipari is resigning from Memphis on Monday despite his comments that he is staying.

 

Both 'Zona and Kentucky were mentioned. I have heard that Zona has been takling to Cal (or his people) for a little while but the money isn't what he is looking for and Cal is all about money (this comes from another site).

 

They say that although Sandy Bell doesn't have high respect for Calipari, she isn't the AD and she won't be making the decision.

 

I'm not stating anything as fact or done deal, just something to mull over.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cal to Gonzaga, now that is a bet I'd take, I'd say my salary versus theirs that there isn't a chance of it happening.

I heard on the radio tonight that Calipari would be the next coach of the Wildcats.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Arizona Wildcats.

  • Author

Something to debunk this rumor...

 

Seth Davis said if he bet, he would bet Cal would be at Kentucky.

Something to debunk this rumor...

 

Seth Davis said if he bet, he would bet Cal would be at Kentucky.

 

I heard tonight that Cal's people said, "if the phone were to ring, Calipari would listen..."

Seriously, can we please stop with these threads? :isurrender:

 

:deadhorse:

  • Author
I heard tonight that Cal's people said, "if the phone were to ring, Calipari would listen..."

 

Heard the exact same thing. Remember folks, this is all speculation. No bashing on anyone for saying this. From reports, Arizona isn't planning on offering Cal the big money and that's what he wants.

 

I will say this, I would say it is 50/50 that Calipari is back at Memphis next season. Not saying he is going to 'Zona or Kentucky, but I would say either could snatch him.

  • Author
Seriously, can we please stop with these threads? :isurrender:

 

:deadhorse:

 

Not meaning to be rude, but you don't have to open them if you don't want to read them. Some people are interested in speculation.

Heard the exact same thing. Remember folks, this is all speculation. No bashing on anyone for saying this. From reports, Arizona isn't planning on offering Cal the big money and that's what he wants.

 

I will say this, I would say it is 50/50 that Calipari is back at Memphis next season. Not saying he is going to 'Zona or Kentucky, but I would say either could snatch him.

 

And, to add to your thought, I'm simply passing along what I heard during a long car ride tonight...

  • Author

I don't think Mitch and Todd settle for a single. I think they'll hire a big name.

 

I don't see Travis Ford here.

Seriously, can we please stop with these threads? :isurrender:

 

:deadhorse:

 

So many sources, ... so much information that is so much different. Somebody has to be wrong.

 

The ONLY source that will count is when the new coach is hired and announced. Until that time, the rest is just meaningless conjecture.

 

My friend, .. I have a feeling it will get worse before it gets better. This could be worse than last time until a coach is hired! :scared:

Not meaning to be rude, but you don't have to open them if you don't want to read them. Some people are interested in speculation.

 

Wouldn't it just be easier to put it all in one thread then clutter the board with numerous ones?

  • Author
Wouldn't it just be easier to put it all in one thread then clutter the board with numerous ones?

 

It would be easier.. but much more difficult to separate.

Not meaning to be rude, but you don't have to open them if you don't want to read them. Some people are interested in speculation.

 

I agree, keep the rumors ect seperate, easier to follow. :thumb:

I'm sick of the rumors. I can't wait for the new coach to be introduced so this madness will end.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.