March 26, 200917 yr I think you're agreeing with me? On the first part, not as much on the second. Either way, I guess we will find out the first part within the next 24 hours on whether BCG is staying or going. I admit that it looks like he is going.
March 26, 200917 yr Having a free out is extremely uncommon. No chance, again this is my opinion, that that clause is in there unless Foley was confident he wasnt going to lose his man to another college. The NBA is a HUGE possibility (that seems to be being ignored) still and they wouldn't be switching coaches at this time of year. BD's goal is to be an NBA coach, yes the Magic didn't work out, for whatever reason,, but that is his dream.
March 26, 200917 yr Could Billy really be Butch "Eddie" Patrick grownup? :confused: [ATTACH]27441[/ATTACH][ATTACH]27442[/ATTACH] :laugh: I have called Donovan Eddie Munster,Jr. for years.
March 26, 200917 yr Having a free out is extremely uncommon. No chance, again this is my opinion, that that clause is in there unless Foley was confident he wasnt going to lose his man to another college. The NBA is a HUGE possibility (that seems to be being ignored) still and they wouldn't be switching coaches at this time of year. BD's goal is to be an NBA coach, yes the Magic didn't work out, for whatever reason,, but that is his dream. This is a reason Calipari might be the better option. His dream has already turned into a nightmare.
March 26, 200917 yr Having a free out is extremely uncommon. No chance, again this is my opinion, that that clause is in there unless Foley was confident he wasnt going to lose his man to another college. The NBA is a HUGE possibility (that seems to be being ignored) still and they wouldn't be switching coaches at this time of year. BD's goal is to be an NBA coach, yes the Magic didn't work out, for whatever reason,, but that is his dream. Do you know Billy D personally to know that his dream is to coach in the NBA? Most people don't pass on thier dream when it comes knocking on thier door.:idunno:
March 26, 200917 yr Isn't he banned from coaching anywhere in the NBA for like 3 more years? I thought that was part of the deal of getting out of the Magic contract. I could be wrong.....
March 26, 200917 yr Do you know Billy D personally to know that his dream is to coach in the NBA? Most people don't pass on thier dream when it comes knocking on thier door.:idunno: Technically...he didn't pass on it. :lol: :lol:
March 26, 200917 yr Isn't he banned from coaching anywhere in the NBA for like 3 more years? I thought that was part of the deal of getting out of the Magic contract. I could be wrong..... I think the initial deal was five years without taking an NBA coaching job, so like you said, that makes for three more years.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.