Players Moving on To College

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WVA and Xavier have offered Chad Jackson

I'm 99% sure that X has not offered Chad Jackson. They don't have the scholarships available. They have 2 seniors next year and those two are already accounted for. The are still hoping to sign a big kid from the IMG academy this year and are holding a scholarship for him. If they fail there are other kids they have in mind for that scholarship.

I doubt Chris Knipp will get any offers to play College Ball. And didn't Gelawn Guyn get an offer from Western earlier this year? Also, does anyone know what schools are looking at Vee Sanford?

Didn't I hear he's heading to Morehead to play golf??

Jared Flannery of Elliott County is going to Morehead State on an offer to play Golf.

SmileyCentral.comimage.gif

I doubt Chris Knipp will get any offers to play College Ball. And didn't Gelawn Guyn get an offer from Western earlier this year? Also, does anyone know what schools are looking at Vee Sanford?

Players must realize that a college coach doesn't want to see a player get mad because he is coming out of the game and walk to the bench shaking his head. I know one coach in particular that was interested before witnessing this in the Holmes game.

I'm 99% sure that X has not offered Chad Jackson. They don't have the scholarships available. They have 2 seniors next year and those two are already accounted for. The are still hoping to sign a big kid from the IMG academy this year and are holding a scholarship for him. If they fail there are other kids they have in mind for that scholarship.

They offered him a year ago I believe. If I am not mistaken Jody Demling had something on his blog about it when it happened. It may not still be available.

Players must realize that a college coach doesn't want to see a player get mad because he is coming out of the game and walk to the bench shaking his head. I know one coach in particular that was interested before witnessing this in the Holmes game.

If a kid plays hard and competes I doubt that would run a college coach off.

They offered him a year ago I believe. If I am not mistaken Jody Demling had something on his blog about it when it happened. It may not still be available.

Maybe so but from those I've spoken to I don't see it.

I did see an article where Demling said that X has offered.

I still am skeptical.