Players Moving on To College

Thought I heard Morehead was looking at Riley and Cincy St was talking to Hously

I've heard the same. I remember hearing that Cincy St was at a few of the region games to watch Housely and Morehead was showing some interest in Riley along with several junior colleges. I doubt Morehead offers him, but a preferred walk on spot is probably likely for him.

I think Riley will end up taking the JC route so he can play right away and get better looks in 2 years, similar to what Hill did two years ago. After the state tournament that Riley had though, it wouldn't surprise me if he picked up a few offers from some big D2 schools. Had NKU not signed Faulkner, I think that could have been a perfect fit IMO.

Either could play at the NAIA schools in KY such as Union, Pikeville, Cumberland, etc. Those would all be nice fits for both.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe so but from those I've spoken to I don't see it.

I did see an article where Demling said that X has offered.

I still am skeptical.

I heard Coach Miller even came to see him a couple times last summer somewhere or another. I think he'd be a nice fit there if they could get him.

Center of course? I kidding. He would have to play the point eventually I would think. I just thought I heard they were showing interest.

Wouldn't it concern Morehead's coach that Rico is the one that takes over when they need to be pressure?

As I said in another thread, strong high school game. Great shot if he's set. He would struggle at NKU. Thomas More would be a great fit.

Didn't Preston Knowles get talked about here in this light?

Yes he did. He found the right school and coach for him...true success story. :thumb:

Where is Jenkins going? Watched him in the 5/3. Knew he was hurt, but have tried to keep up with him all season.

At least you will admit it.:lol: We are all so proud of Preston.:thumb:

I never said it on here, because I wouldn't want to put down a kid like that, especially a great player from Ky. But based on what I heard I didn't think things would work out. But hes done an amazing job!!!

:thumb: Yes. To be quite honest I thought Pitino made a mistake with Knowles, but I am so glad I was wrong! Hes doing great.

Got to know Preston some this summer, he's a genuine person and it was a pleasure speaking with him.

The only time he even remotely appeared to have any abrasiveness was when he was finishing strong in the lane against his defender during the UL pick-up games.

Yes he did. He found the right school and coach for him...true success story. :thumb:

Where is Jenkins going? Watched him in the 5/3. Knew he was hurt, but have tried to keep up with him all season.

Jenkins is now doing what he may should have done during the season, get his foot "all the way back to 100%." Miami of Ohio was at Manual recently and Jenkins is going to visit Toledo this weekend. There are some other options and I would guess he's going through them all. I believe he's playing in the KY-OH game in April so he's probably preparing for that too.

Jenkins is now doing what he may should have done during the season, get his foot "all the way back to 100%." Miami of Ohio was at Manual recently and Jenkins is going to visit Toledo this weekend. There are some other options and I would guess he's going through them all. I believe he's playing in the KY-OH game in April so he's probably preparing for that too.

I read last week that Jenkins was keeping Bellermine as an option.

Thanks for the update. I wish him the best in his college career and education pursuits.

Keep us updated on his choice. :thumb: