Players Moving on To College

I don't think there is such a thing in college basketball.

You are wrong. Ferguson was offered a prefferred walk on by Coach Brennemen of WKU. According to his dad it was exactly as Boonesp described it.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are wrong. Ferguson was offered a prefferred walk on by Coach Brennemen of WKU. According to his dad it was exactly as Boonesp described it.

I stand corrected. I thought that was only for football.

What is the status of Landon Slone and Adam Delph now that Calipari is coach, it doesn't look too good, but I dont know what it would hurt them staying on the team.

I thought that I read an article about Calapari saying that he does not let walk on players dress for games. He only uses them in practice settings. Is that correct?

There were a couple of other schools that were very interested in Jonathan. I can remember one being The Citadel for sure.

I think he would be great player at the NAIA Division 2 level. Georgetown College in Ky. would be a great place for him. I also heard today that 6'4 two guard Nick Smith has signed or will sign with Georgetown and Mr. Osborne. He is one of those mountain kids that was under the radar across the state. He played at Middlesboro and was a 20/10 type player all year. Does anyone know about Josh Crawford from Corbin and the school he may end up.

I think he would be great player at the NAIA Division 2 level. Georgetown College in Ky. would be a great place for him. I also heard today that 6'4 two guard Nick Smith has signed or will sign with Georgetown and Mr. Osborne. He is one of those mountain kids that was under the radar across the state. He played at Middlesboro and was a 20/10 type player all year. Does anyone know about Josh Crawford from Corbin and the school he may end up.

I like your title. It makes me think of Jonathan.

Jonathan could have played D1 at a dozen or more schools. He was contacted by Donnie Tyndall of Morehead last Saturday wanting to know if he was interested in playing there. Ferg told him not interested.

Your title really makes me think of Ferg.:thumb:

I like your title. It makes me think of Jonathan.

Jonathan could have played D1 at a dozen or more schools. He was contacted by Donnie Tyndall of Morehead last Saturday wanting to know if he was interested in playing there. Ferg told him not interested.

Your title really makes me think of Ferg.:thumb:

I believe he was talking about walking on and Ferg told him not interested. Just to be clear.

A 10th region graduate of 2008 might end up at a high D1 pretty soon.

I had a feeling you were talking about Trever Setty but had no idea it was Oklahoma State. That is great news, I hope he does well for Coach Ford.

I think people have kinda glossed over this, but it's a pretty big deal. Congrats Setty!

http://www.maysville-online.com/articles/2009/04/17/blogs/sports_with_matt_montavon/doc49e7fb148d747680687829.txt