Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

University of Cincinnati / Not Invited to NIT?

Featured Replies

No...

 

Do you agree that if he does not make some big improvements next year he could be in some major hot water? That is what I think.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why not? He has had 3 years.

 

Even though it ended in disappointment, the season probably was more successful than many fans had anticipated.

Why not? He has had 3 years.

 

They were a mess when he got there. This is the only disappointing season that he has had imo.

3 years isn't nearly enough time to turn around what he was handed. I think he is on schedule.

3 years isn't nearly enough time to turn around what he was handed. I think he is on schedule.

 

I agree, but a solid NIT invitation would have been a nice step.

So do any of you think Cincinnati will accept a CBI bid.

 

NO way

  • Author

I wonder if UC contacted the NIT and informed them they would not go to the NIT. Because I just don't see how they would not have got one of them. Was their loss to DePaul that bad.

I wonder if UC contacted the NIT and informed them they would not go to the NIT. Because I just don't see how they would not have got one of them. Was their loss to DePaul that bad.

 

Yes. They didn't deserve a bid to the NIT.

Yes. They didn't deserve a bid to the NIT.

 

Sadly, I have to agree. Thr freefall to end the season sealed that.

Guys on SOAS pretty much hung the season on Mike Williams last night. Was this fair?

I was hoping they would put them against UK in the first round of the NIT so the Cats could POUND them into the ground!

Guys on SOAS pretty much hung the season on Mike Williams last night. Was this fair?

 

Yes...

It was terrible. They deserved at least an NIT bid.

They deserved at least an NIT bid.

 

Nope...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.