Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NIT Selection Show

Featured Replies

Most of us will be watch this on Sunday.

 

Anyone know what time or what station it's on?

 

I'm thinking 32 teams make it and it's like a small NCAA Tourny, is this correct?

Most of us will be watch this on Sunday.

 

Anyone know what time or what station it's on?

 

I'm thinking 32 teams make it and it's like a small NCAA Tourny, is this correct?

 

 

I honestly don't know if anyone carries it. I think they just release the pairings to the national media after the NCAA tournament is released. As far as I know it is still a 32 team field, with all of the games played on an opponent's home court until the semi finals which are at MSG.

Most of us will be watch this on Sunday.

 

Anyone know what time or what station it's on?

 

I'm thinking 32 teams make it and it's like a small NCAA Tourny, is this correct?

 

Its immediately after the NCAA show.

 

I don't think its a show though. I think its just an "announcement".

  • Author
Its immediately after the NCAA show.

 

I don't think its a show though. I think its just an "announcement".

 

I thought that like ESPN U or ESPN 2 did a show last year and showed all the brackets.

I thought that like ESPN U or ESPN 2 did a show last year and showed all the brackets.

 

They may do it. I'm not 100% sure on that one.

Think UK will get a #1 seed?

 

We can only hope :thumb:

Hoonestly I never knew that the NIT had a selection show, I've never had to be concerned who was in it. But I guess I do this year!! Yeah GO CATS!!!lol

Think UK will get a #1 seed?

 

In a NIT-ology, they had UK at #1 playing NC St (#8) in the first round...

In a NIT-ology, they had UK at #1 playing NC St (#8) in the first round...

 

I would consider the last four team out the #1 seed and I think UK has fell below that. I am thinking a 2 - 4 seed.

I would consider the last four team out the #1 seed and I think UK has fell below that. I am thinking a 2 - 4 seed.
I don't think it necessarily works like that. I get what you are saying, but the NIT is put together kind of goofy.

 

Similar to UL a few years ago. They were not even close to being one of the first four teams out, but they had a #1 seed.

I don't think it necessarily works like that. I get what you are saying, but the NIT is put together kind of goofy.

 

Similar to UL a few years ago. They were not even close to being one of the first four teams out, but they had a #1 seed.

 

I think it is based on who they would want to get the most home games if they win out. IMO only I have no facts to stand on.

It's based on tickets.... and they know UK will sell them. They will be a 1 seed, assuming they don't win the SEC tourney.

Kentucky will be watching this. To see what seed they are going to get.

It's funny that we have this thread...:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.