March 13, 200917 yr Joe Lunardi who was 65 - 65 in selecting the bracket teams last year said that UK and Davidson have two things in common. 1. Both are Wildcats 2. Both will be in the NIT, regardless of finish in SEC unless they win it. He also went into saying it is no big deal that UK doesn't make it, solidifying that UK has lost their national luster.
March 13, 200917 yr Joe Lunardi who was 65 - 65 in selecting the bracket teams last year said that UK and Davidson have two things in common. 1. Both are Wildcats 2. Both will be in the NIT, regardless of finish in SEC unless they win it. He also went into saying it is no big deal that UK doesn't make it, solidifying that UK has lost their national luster. I just heard that too, I have been saying that UK will have to run the table...
March 13, 200917 yr I just heard that too, I have been saying that UK will have to run the table... If they make it to the finals and lose, they still could possibly have an outside chance.
March 13, 200917 yr If they make it to the finals and lose, they still could possibly have an outside chance. Yeah but boy is that a tough road to get there. Beat LSU then play either MS or SC again.
March 13, 200917 yr Joe Lunardi who was 65 - 65 in selecting the bracket teams last year said that UK and Davidson have two things in common. 1. Both are Wildcats 2. Both will be in the NIT, regardless of finish in SEC unless they win it. He also went into saying it is no big deal that UK doesn't make it, solidifying that UK has lost their national luster. :lol: Just goes to prove that that guy really doesn't know what he's doing. Yesterday afternoon he said if UK beat LSU they were in. What changed in the span of 20 hours?
March 13, 200917 yr :lol: Just goes to prove that that guy really doesn't know what he's doing. Yesterday afternoon he said if UK beat LSU they were in. What changed in the span of 20 hours? Well that is what I was thinking but then I thought maybe someone else had said that. What a moron, I wished someone would've called him out on that.
March 13, 200917 yr :lol: Just goes to prove that that guy really doesn't know what he's doing. Yesterday afternoon he said if UK beat LSU they were in. What changed in the span of 20 hours? Did anyone actually hear him say this yesterday. I didn't, he didn't have them in the last four in, last four out, etc...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.