Willie Schlarman: Did He Coach His Last Game at Highlands Today?

I am glad somebody is fighting the good fight. I am 100% behind the effort and I wish them luck and will throw my support behind the effort. Let me know if there is anything I can do. Raiderbird I am with you in regards to AAU ball, I think most of these boys are playing it and it has nothing to do with the discussion.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then go find him a team--There's no shortage of AAU, etc. teams in the area, even if Ft. Thomas doesn't field one??

I couldn't care less about this situation, but I don't think a parent should have to go to the expense and trouble of finding an AAU team for his 6th grade son. This should be provided by the school system.

I couldn't care less about this situation, but I don't think a parent should have to go to the expense and trouble of finding an AAU team for his 6th grade son. This should be provided by the school system.

Totally agree--Or do both if he choses!! :thumb:

I think I saw someone say that 6th grade boys at highlands was playing 7th grade ball when did this start ? Did the coach let the 6th grade boys play over the 7th boys? How have the 7th grade teams been doing with the young ones on the team ? If they tryout then I think they got the best guys from the 6th grade anyways no need for a team . IMO

I think I saw someone say that 6th grade boys at highlands was playing 7th grade ball when did this start ? Did the coach let the 6th grade boys play over the 7th boys? How have the 7th grade teams been doing with the young ones on the team ? If they tryout then I think they got the best guys from the 6th grade anyways no need for a team . IMO

The 7th usually only takes two or three 6th graders.. I believe there were 15 kids on the 7th grade team this year...