Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell County 65 Warren Central 57

Featured Replies

16th district runner-up Russell County goes into Diddle Arena and knocks out top seeded Warren Central of the 14th district in the first round

Since no one can follow the format for final scores.....

 

I feel like kicking a kitten. Russell County totally outplayed Central, and blew past them in the fourth quarter. Central got 6 points out of leading scorer Pete Winn, who just three games ago nailed 9 three pointers against UHA. I think he had more in that game than his three postseason games combined. Russell County pounded it inside, fouling out Fant in the process, who turned in a nice game with 18 points.

 

Central is not what they were. There is not the invincibility, and they cannot suffer an average game and expect to just win. Russell County played well, and Central did not do nearly enough.

Since no one can follow the format for final scores.....

 

It only took 4 tries!:lol:

Try this again,

 

Great win for Coach Willie Feldhaus and the Russell County Lakers!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

 

I felt more like this during the game: :puke:

 

Central's seniors failed them down the stretch this season.

Who is the favorite to win the 4th now? Russell County or is Bowling Green in a good spot now that Central is eliminated?

Based on the season, I'd still want to say Bowling Green, but Russell County looked awfully tough. Truly though, it wouldn't surprise me to see any of the four teams come out. Russellville looked very solid today, and had a very tight game against BG just a couple of weeks ago.

Should be interesting. I really thought Central had this region locked, now like you said, I guess it is wide open thanks to Russell County.

I'd say this would have to be the state's biggest regional tournament upset so far.

I'd say this would have to be the state's biggest regional tournament upset so far.

 

:thumb:

Who is the favorite to win the 4th now? Russell County or is Bowling Green in a good spot now that Central is eliminated?

 

I would have to say Russell County now. Go Lakers!

Russell County might have knocked off Warren Central... But I think that Barren County probably would've had a good chance tonight. The 14th district took a couple of blows tonight, but I still think Bowling Green will take the region unless today's triple overtime game took it's toll on them. Congratulations to Russell County though, I think they might have finally been accepted into the 4th Region! :clap:

 

Oh and BTW DragonFire... That kitten comment was just simply uncalled for...

 

 

:D:lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.