Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pilgrim!!!

Featured Replies

Pretty much. Although I don't see him leaving unless something goes really wrong...

 

But you could see him and Billy G. not getting along and setting at the end of the bench for two seasons ?

But you could see him and Billy G. not getting along and setting at the end of the bench for two seasons ?

Wouldn't rule it out...

Wouldn't get my hopes up...

 

He average 7 pts and 5 boards last year, and shot 42% from the free throw line.

I've never seen the guy play so I can't say much about him. I do like the fact that he has a year of practice with Patterson under his belt. Although in the picture above it looks like Patterson was dominating him.

 

That was at Big Blue Madness, and that picture must have been taking the one time Patterson did stop him. Because I remember at Big Blue Madness it seemed like most of the time Pilgrim was getting the best of Patterson actually.

Everybody is talking about Pilgrim and Orton coming in and being able to contribute immediately next season, but the way I see it, we have no reason to expect them to even be on the floor. I mean seriously, Patterson is the only Gillispie recruit to get any knd of serious clock with consistency. Liggins, Miller, Galloway and Harrelson have been on the bench the majority of the season. Who's to say Pilgrim and even Orton won't just be sitting on the pine next season?

Who knows how good he will be.

I like his size and bulk. UK has been needing a kid in the post who is somewhat hard to push around.

I know that sitting out this season will really help him and his game and would hope it helps his maturity as well.

BCG has been working him hard in practices.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.