Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pilgrim!!!

Featured Replies

I was at the LSU game and saw Pilgrim standing on the sidelines. He is a monster. I hope he plays as good as he looks. :scared:

I hope he plays as good as he looks. :scared:

 

That's always been the problem. He'll keep things interesting, so that should be fun... :idunno:

  • Author
That's always been the problem. He'll keep things interesting, so that should be fun... :idunno:

 

What problems do you know of? Attitude? Grades?

What problems do you know of? Attitude? Grades?

A little of both have followed him around for years. He's a good kid for the most part, so I hope he finally has his priorities in order. Just haven't seen that from him much in the 6ish years I've been watching him...

  • Author
A little of both have followed him around for years. He's a good kid for the most part, so I hope he finally has his priorities in order. Just haven't seen that from him much in the 6ish years I've been watching him...

 

Ok. Man I hope he has it together. He has that Blair look about him.

Anyone got pictures of this young man?

Anyone got pictures of this young man?

...

Pilgrim.jpg

Will he be a sophomore or junior next season?

That's always been the problem. He'll keep things interesting, so that should be fun... :idunno:

 

What kind of game does he have? Does he have any kind of midrange shot or anything?

Will he be a sophomore or junior next season?

JR...

What kind of game does he have? Does he have any kind of midrange shot or anything?

 

He can be very good from 17-18 feet in. Nice touch on his jumper. Also strong enough to battle on the glass if he feels so inclined. He CAN have a very positive impact on the floor IF he has his head on straight...

He can be very good from 17-18 feet in. Nice touch on his jumper. Also strong enough to battle on the glass if he feels so inclined. He CAN have a very positive impact on the floor IF he has his head on straight...

 

So you're saying he'll either be a star or will mess around and transfer again ?

He can be very good from 17-18 feet in. Nice touch on his jumper. Also strong enough to battle on the glass if he feels so inclined. He CAN have a very positive impact on the floor IF he has his head on straight...

 

I got you, just a head case. Probably a mistake.

I've never seen the guy play so I can't say much about him. I do like the fact that he has a year of practice with Patterson under his belt. Although in the picture above it looks like Patterson was dominating him.

So you're saying he'll either be a star or will mess around and transfer again ?

 

Pretty much. Although I don't see him leaving unless something goes really wrong...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.