March 4, 200917 yr As good as Marquette was that day, I don't think that Kentucky would have beaten them with a healthy Bogans. I sadly agree. Marquette was just the better team that day. They had 4 guys who were just hot that day and couldn't be stopped.
March 4, 200917 yr I'm .500 baby. Bottom line is, Dan Issel's a man with an opinion just like everyone else. People die in Iraq every day to give me the freedom to express my opinion same as Issel, Casey, or whatever. If you haven't coached, then your winning percentage is .000. If you have, then you have done an okay job!
March 5, 200917 yr This is hilarious. Things never change. It makes a lot of sense to run a guy out of a program because he couldn't turn things around his second year. For those that say, "well I just don't think he can get it done," would giving him a few years to see if he can get things done or not be too much to ask. Just because Mike Casey, or whatever his name is, said he didn't think he was right for the job, does not mean it's a technical fact that he can't. Heck, Kenny Skywalker said Tubby Smith was the greatest coach we ever had at KY. Just because they can play a little ball, don't mean we have to accept what they say as the gospel of Pitino. :thumb: Im in your corner!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.