Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th region Draw

Featured Replies

4 of the best teams were in the 62nd.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a tough week for Russell Schools. The district win (round 1) is positive--regional tourney is a tough draw.

It's been a tough week for Russell Schools. The district win (round 1) is positive--regional tourney is a tough draw.

Agree, but frankly, there are 8 other schools currently at the house without any basketball left. Can't be too upset.

There is another positive...I'm positive Russell's boys will play as hard as they have all year. I wouldn't consider it a negetive for any team to lose to Elliott Co. either.They could very well be the next state title holders.:thumb:

There is another positive...I'm positive Russell's boys will play as hard as they have all year. I wouldn't consider it a negetive for any team to lose to Elliott Co. either.They could very well be the next state title holders.:thumb:

 

:ylsuper:

Could be Elliott vs Bath in the FINALS!!!:popcorn:

 

Maybe this could determine the EKC Champion! :lol::lol:

Could be Elliott vs Bath in the FINALS!!!:popcorn:

 

I hear that IF this scenerio plays out, one of the coaches wants to reschedule the Tuesday finals for the next Sunday.:ohbrother::lol:

Maybe this could determine the EKC Champion! :lol::lol:

 

I hear that IF this scenerio plays out, one of the coaches wants to reschedule the Tuesday finals for the next Sunday.:ohbrother::lol:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I look for Elliott to cruise through this tournament with not having a game under 15 points. I have been wrong before though so don't count on it, crazier things have happened.

I look for Elliott to cruise through this tournament with not having a game under 15 points.

 

I totally agree with you on this.

Kidwell will go in to this game with a plan as in any other . Ever one knows they will likely come up short, but they will have a few bright spots. With this young team , he has done his job in getting them the extra games. Playing in the Regional against Elliott will give them a little tournament experience, and something to look forward to for this group of kids.:thumb:

If this happens Elliott in a good game, EC by 12.

I look for Elliott to match up with West Carter again in the finals with the result no different than the district final.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.