Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th region Draw

Featured Replies

I look for Elliott to match up with West Carter again in the finals with the result no different than the district final.

 

This would probably be the best game, but I guarrantee you Coach Mays and the boys want Bath County and want them badly. You can't disrespect the best team in the Region 3 years running and not expect them (Elliott) to want to play them and destroy them (Bath). I look for EC to be very focused and turn it up a notch. So I am pulling for Bath to win their first 2 to set this game into motion. In my opinion, Bath is probably the 4th best team in the tourney and I want them to play above their level so that Elliott gets to play them so that there is no argument about the EKC or Region or whatever they may want to say.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliott vs. Bath in the finals would guarantee which finals I would be attending.

Saturday

1:00 Lewis vs Fairview

2:30 Bath vs West

 

6:30 Ashland vs Rowan

8:00 Elliott vs Russell

 

Thanks for the information:thumb:

If Elliott advances what time will they play Monday?

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I don't think Elliott County will have very much trouble in this field. Got a good draw also for an already weak region tournament. Eliott wins and names the score all the way IMO

If Elliott advances what time will they play Monday?

 

I believe it would be 8:00 but not positive on that.

Saturday

1:00 Lewis vs Fairview

2:30 Bath vs West

 

6:30 Ashland vs Rowan

8:00 Elliott vs Russell

 

Updates ?

I think it will be:

 

Lewis Co. versus Bath County at 6:30

Elliott Co. versus Ashland at 8:00

I can verify the information is correct for the second game and I know that Lewis advance and will play at 6:30. I hadn't heard the outcome of the 2nd game but I would assume you are probably correct in stating that Lewis will play Bath.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.