Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th region Draw

Featured Replies

Saturday

1:00 Lewis vs Fairview

2:30 Bath vs West

 

6:30 Ashland vs Rowan

8:00 Elliott vs Russell

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info!!!!!

Saturday

1:00 Lewis vs Fairview

2:30 Bath vs West

 

6:30 Ashland vs Rowan

8:00 Elliott vs Russell

 

These games played at Morehead State but does anyone know the days and times?:confused:

These games played at Morehead State but does anyone know the days and times?:confused:

 

All first round games will be next Sat. Semi's will be Monday with Finals on Tues.

These games played at Morehead State but does anyone know the days and times?:confused:

 

Everybody plays March 7

 

I know Elliott plays the last game Saturday Night

  • Author
Saturday

1:00 Lewis vs Fairview

2:30 Bath vs West

 

6:30 Ashland vs Rowan

8:00 Elliott vs Russell

 

Fairview beat Lewis 57-51 at Fairview earlier this year

Bath and West did not play

Rowan beat Ashland 67-64 in Feb

Elliott beat Russell 80-55 earlier in Feb

 

1st 3 games should all be good!!!

Could be Elliott vs Bath in the FINALS!!!:popcorn:

Could be Elliott vs Bath in the FINALS!!!:popcorn:

 

Coach Hampton must had a rabbit's foot in each pocket.:taz:

Elliott Co. vs Russell 1st Round

Elliott Co. vs Ashland Semis

Elliott Co. vs Bath Co. Championship

 

 

I can Dream Cant I?

Elliott Co. vs Russell 1st Round

Elliott Co. vs Ashland Semis

Elliott Co. vs Bath Co. Championship

 

 

I can Dream Cant I?

 

I hope it works out that way. Or even Elliott/Fairview in the final. Don't want to play West for the 4th time. Lets get a team we haven't played in the final (Bath). Really haven't played the real Fairview either. They were without Jackson and Collins in the All A at Frenchburg.

  • Author

Any of the 4 could come out of the top bracket to play Elliott in finals!!

Yes this should be a good game. I wish though that Bath was on Elliotts side of the bracket; I would love to see these two teams play. But they still could in the finals.

Bath vs West could be a good game.

Im imagining Russell wished they had a rabbits foot in each pocket as well.:thumb:

Coach Hampton must had a rabbit's foot in each pocket.:taz:

This is a pretty weak field IMO. I'll take Elliott over West Carter in a rematch.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.