Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 60 East Carter 58

Featured Replies

Now that I've gone through all the threads I've missed all day it's time to come back to this one.

 

This was a hard fought game! One that ALL the players involved should be proud of themselves.

 

It was hard for Elliott to win against the 6 men on East's floor tonight, but they found a way. Does Billman really dislike Elliott that much that he couldn't/wouldn't make a call against any East player even when he could reach out an touch the players involved?

 

You gotta be kidding me!!! Complain about the officiating in this game? It was a great game, your team wins and you still have to take a shot at Billman??? Give me a break!!! Please win one time with grace and class!! Your team did!!!!

  • Replies 54
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent touch by Mr. Damron and the staff at East Carter on honoring Coach Perry on her retirement before the awards nice gesture.:thumb:

You gotta be kidding me!!! Complain about the officiating in this game? It was a great game, your team wins and you still have to take a shot at Billman??? Give me a break!!! Please win one time with grace and class!! Your team did!!!!

 

Thank You GoRadio, very well said, some don't have a clue!!!!

Excellent touch by Mr. Damron and the staff at East Carter on honoring Coach Perry on her retirement before the awards nice gesture.:thumb:

 

I agree! Standing "O" for Coach Perry tonight! Class act all the way!

Way to go Ladies Lions! Great Win!!!

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Congrats to Elliott. Sounds like they deserved it, especially since they've been seen as the underdog all year. It would be awesome if they could make a run at the regional title, as well. You never know what can happen at this time of the year.

You gotta be kidding me!!! Complain about the officiating in this game? It was a great game, your team wins and you still have to take a shot at Billman??? Give me a break!!! Please win one time with grace and class!! Your team did!!!!

Dont think she's complaining about officiating in general..just Billman!

I agree with EC Cheer about Billman!! He has a problem with Elliott or someone at Elliott! I am pretty sure its me!!! I almost came to tears tonight when I realized Shae or Ferg will never get hammered again while he stands 3ft away with a blank look on his face like nothing ever happened!! Ferg even said he wished Billman had tomorrow nights game so when it was over he could tell him how terrible he feel's he had been treated by him!!!!!!!!!! No grace no class whatever....truth is truth!!!!!!!!!!

Coach Cantrall has to be the 16th region COY. Congrats to the Lady Lions on making some more history in Sandy Hook!

Congrads to the Lady Lions on their first district title, a 20 win season, and 11th straight win of the season.

They are really playing well and shooting well right now and will be tough out in the regional next week. I believe they still have a few more firsts for Lady Lions Basketball before the season is over.

Edited by Lion Mania
typo error in sentence

Dont think she's complaining about officiating in general..just Billman!

I agree with EC Cheer about Billman!! He has a problem with Elliott or someone at Elliott! I am pretty sure its me!!! I almost came to tears tonight when I realized Shae or Ferg will never get hammered again while he stands 3ft away with a blank look on his face like nothing ever happened!! Ferg even said he wished Billman had tomorrow nights game so when it was over he could tell him how terrible he feel's he had been treated by him!!!!!!!!!! No grace no class whatever....truth is truth!!!!!!!!!!

 

Well Dale, I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this point. I know Joe very well and I can't see him holding anything against anyone at Elliott Co, especially you. I didn't see any "no calls" tonight from him at all! Shae shot 10 free throws tonight, East Carter's TEAM shot 15! She played a great game and I take NOTHING away from her or the Lady Lions, they are a great team, played a great game and I wish them nothing but the best, but to get on here after winning the first ever district championship in school history and blast an official is simply not necessary in my opinion. And I feel that's the TRUTH!

 

By the way, talked to your daughter on the air tonight, very well spoken young lady. She will be on our local sports report tomorrow. Why doesn't 102.9 talk to coaches or players after the game? Any idea? I would have thought they would have tonight with this big historic victory!

 

See ya tomorrow night!

Well Dale, I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this point. I know Joe very well and I can't see him holding anything against anyone at Elliott Co, especially you. I didn't see any "no calls" tonight from him at all! Shae shot 10 free throws tonight, East Carter's TEAM shot 15! She played a great game and I take NOTHING away from her or the Lady Lions, they are a great team, played a great game and I wish them nothing but the best, but to get on here after winning the first ever district championship in school history and blast an official is simply not necessary in my opinion. And I feel that's the TRUTH!

 

See ya tomorrow night!

 

Well I have a different feeling! And saying that he wouldnt have anything against anyone "especially me" is ludicrist! You have no clue what has transpired between me and him in the gym or especially out of the gym!

He is prone to doing things he shouldnt just like me, you or anyone else!

 

Shae did shoot ten throws most in the end when they were having to foul because we had a lead,BUT Chris Allen and Coldiron called practically all of them!!! I talked to about 35-40 people in the last few weeks even a ref or two that thinks there is something there! And I know thats the TRUTH!!!!!!!

Well I have a different feeling! And saying that he wouldnt have anything against anyone "especially me" is ludicrist! You have no clue what has transpired between me and him in the gym or especially out of the gym!

He is prone to doing things he shouldnt just like me, you or anyone else!

 

Shae did shoot ten throws most in the end when they were having to foul because we had a lead,BUT Chris Allen and Coldiron called practically all of them!!! I talked to about 35-40 people in the last few weeks even a ref or two that thinks there is something there! And I know thats the TRUTH!!!!!!!

 

OK pal, like I said, we will have to agree to disagree about it. Congrats! Thought your daughter played very well tonight! Good luck the rest of the way for both of your children.

OK pal, like I said, we will have to agree to disagree about it. Congrats! Thought your daughter played very well tonight! Good luck the rest of the way for both of your children.

 

Okay!!! Thank's for the congrat's! I thought all the kids from both teams played their hearts out!! To bad someone has to lose in a game like that!

Does anyone know which colleges are looking at Shae? I saw her at the Republic Bank Classic in Lexington in December and she has incredible range on her jump shot. It seems to run in the family as her and her brother are capable of scoring points in bunches.

Okay!!! Thank's for the congrat's! I thought all the kids from both teams played their hearts out!! To bad someone has to lose in a game like that!

 

I agree, great game! Fun one to watch!!

 

By the way, talked to your daughter on the air tonight, very well spoken young lady. She will be on our local sports report tomorrow. Why doesn't 102.9 talk to coaches or players after the game? Any idea? I would have thought they would have tonight with this big historic victory!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.