Elliott County 60 East Carter 58

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Elliott. Sounds like they deserved it, especially since they've been seen as the underdog all year. It would be awesome if they could make a run at the regional title, as well. You never know what can happen at this time of the year.

Wouldn't a Lions victory over Rowan County in the finals be great!:clap:

Shae did shoot ten throws most in the end when they were having to foul because we had a lead,BUT Chris Allen and Coldiron called practically all of them!!! I talked to about 35-40 people in the last few weeks even a ref or two that thinks there is something there! And I know thats the TRUTH!!!!!!!

I would love to see some stats on which ref called which foul (which player/team the foul was called on) . . . anyone got anything like this?

OK pal, like I said, we will have to agree to disagree about it. Congrats! Thought your daughter played very well tonight! Good luck the rest of the way for both of your children.

I am neither from Elliott County or Carter County, however I was at the game and other games that Elliott has played with Billman as a ref. I will have to agree with Dale 100%. I have wittnesses Dales son get hammered to the hardwood and Billman within 6 to 8 feet from the hammer and he just curled his lips up as he does a lot like nothing happened. This has happened over more than one year, so I too am of the opinion that Billman has a vendetta againt someone at Elliott, and more than likely Dale, because he is so vocal when he thinks the calls aren't good calls. So you have an opinion from an out of County basketball fan.

I am neither from Elliott County or Carter County, however I was at the game and other games that Elliott has played with Billman as a ref. I will have to agree with Dale 100%. I have wittnesses Dales son get hammered to the hardwood and Billman within 6 to 8 feet from the hammer and he just curled his lips up as he does a lot like nothing happened. This has happened over more than one year, so I too am of the opinion that Billman has a vendetta againt someone at Elliott, and more than likely Dale, because he is so vocal when he thinks the calls aren't good calls. So you have an opinion from an out of County basketball fan.

Dale is vocal about every call and every ref!! I am like GoRadio, I don't think Billman has anything against anyone when he is officiating, I think he is a good official.

BTW, first comment Dale, just razzin a little, I know most is in good fun!! Another thing, I really enjoy watching your kids play.

I would love to see some stats on which ref called which foul (which player/team the foul was called on) . . . anyone got anything like this?

I don't think there are any official stats like that, but you could watch a game film I guess and chart that. I am pretty sure Coach Cantrell films his games, perhaps he will give you a copy. But it would probably be a little bit skewed, because there are many times when 2 officials blow their whistle at about the same time and have the same call, but only one official reports the foul to the table.

You gotta be kidding me!!! Complain about the officiating in this game? It was a great game, your team wins and you still have to take a shot at Billman??? Give me a break!!! Please win one time with grace and class!! Your team did!!!!

For the first time in history I, too, disagree with you.

I won't say that Billman did not make calls on purpose.... I will say that he didn't make calls.

For the first time in history I, too, disagree with you.

I won't say that Billman did not make calls on purpose.... I will say that he didn't make calls.

First time for everything! And it's OK, 2 people can watch the same game and see things very differently. I will watch the game again on tape and see if my opinion changes however.

Have a great day!

First time for everything! And it's OK, 2 people can watch the same game and see things very differently. I will watch the game again on tape and see if my opinion changes however.

Have a great day!

Always doing what you do with objectivity! You guys do a great job!

My perspective.... it's usually tinted with maroon and black!

Have a great day!

You would have to watch more than one game tape to see what I am talking about!!!!!! Its been going on for couple years!! Like I said there is something going on and I know for fact but I am not going to disclose it on here!!!!!!!!!

So all you naysayers dont know what you are talking about!!! There are probly 30 other ref's in 16th and I am not saying anything about them!! I wasnt the one started this discussion but everyone keeps denying it so I am going to keep defending it because it is true!!!!!! People who dont know the circumstances are just talking and wasting air!!!!!! If it is bothering people I would be glad to drop it, if they do, but it is hard for me not to defend the truth!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!