Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IF you could add one player to this....

Featured Replies

UK team, From the Years past at UK, Who would It be, And why..

 

My pick would be Cliff Hawkins, Great PG, Better defender..:ylsuper:

  • Replies 68
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I think a true PG would be great ala Wayne Turner, Kyle Macy

 

I would love to see Chuck Hayes on this team, Rebounder, Defender and LEADER.

  • Author
While I think a true PG would be great ala Wayne Turner, Kyle Macy

 

I would love to see Chuck Hayes on this team, Rebounder, Defender and LEADER.

 

Chuck at the 4, PPat at the 5....WOW :isurrender:

  • Author
Travis Ford.

 

While I Dis-like Ford, Because of the way he acted when I met him 15+ years ago....

 

Not a bad pick..

Mashburn he gives you everything this team needs. a second outside threat, another ballhandler helps on the boards and is big enough to help defend the post if Pat gets in foul trouble. Not to mention he becomes your number 1 scorer pushing the other to down and making them that much more dangerous

  • Author
Rondo and Hayes.

 

I pick two because I said so. :thumb:

 

I would take both also..:D

While I Dis-like Ford, Because of the way he acted when I met him 15+ years ago....

 

Not a bad pick..

 

You too, thought I was the only one.

Cliff Hawkins

Jack Givens or Jamal Mashburn

Anthony Epps wasn't a big scorer, but his assist to turnover in 1996 was 175-53. In 1997 it was 193-62. I would take that today.

Rondo for a PG, or give me James Lee for some rugged toughness.

  • Author
You too, thought I was the only one.

 

Please explain..:popcorn:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.