Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. South Carolina / 2-25

Who wins this key SEC game? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this key SEC game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

U.K. visits South Carolina on Wednesday night. What are everyones thoughts and predictions on this one.

 

(My first prediction is that Billy Gillispie will be Billy Gillispie and not Joe Hall, Eddie Sutton or Ben Howland.:sssh::D)

  • Replies 119
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't see how UK wins this one....I hope I'm wrong, but I say Gamecocks by 7.

If the Cats give SC has many second shots as they did Tennessee...They will get get beat...

Edited by ADopted ADmiral

If Porter, Stewart or Miller can consistenly hit the open 15 footer, UK will win this one. I see Miller having another nice game and the Cats getting it done in Columbia.

If the Cats give SC has many second shots as they did Tennessee...They will will get get beat...

 

I agree. But South Carolina has an actual offense. Tennesee's offense consist of taking contested 3 pointers and then trying to get the offensive rebound.

I agree. But South Carolina has an actual offense. Tennesee's offense consist of taking contested 3 pointers and then trying to get the offensive rebound.

Give Mighty Mouse ball. Get out of way... :lol:

Give Mighty Mouse ball. Get out of way... :lol:

 

:lol:

 

It's better than using the rim or backboard as a passer. (Tennesee's offense)

South Carolina's guards present match up problems for UK.

 

This would be a tough road win for the Cats!

  • Author

U.K. has to keep USC off of the boards and I believe they will, U.K. in a close one on the road.

 

U.K. 74

USC 71

Cats in a blowout!

If the Cats give SC has many second shots as they did Tennessee...They will get get beat...

 

 

The Cats did just that in the 1st game at Rupp Arena.

Cats win at USC and run the table in the SEC. 75-64

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.