Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UT Updates

Featured Replies

Miller definitely came to play today.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meeks cannot force things everytime the shot clock is ticking down. Sometimes you have to realize it's just not there.

Do the cats run any plays on offense? I mean no wonder its not to tough to guard them they pass the ball around the perimeter and just stand there for about 25 seconds and then wait til 10 seconds left on the shot clock to force something.

And another. He's just barely missing.

PP holding down his 65% FG percentage with 7/10.

Powerful.

 

Patterson showed Chism what a real power forward looked like on that play.

If Miller could be this way every single game....

I really think Tennessee came into Rupp today scared.

If Miller could be this way every single game....

 

I think he easily could play this good every game. He just has to be confident and play agressive.

I know the announcers talked about UT calling off the press so that Meeks won't get free easily, but I don't see how UT can possibly expect to even contend at all at this point without a heavy press.

I think he easily could play this good every game. He just has to be confident and play agressive.

 

I think he is confident enough I just think he doesn't get involved the way he has this game. Porter is the one that needs this type of confidence every game.

PPs ankle does not looks like it's bothering him at all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.