Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UT Updates

Featured Replies

Anyone watching Davidson get stomped on ESPN?

  • Replies 121
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a terrible lineup that was out before the timeout.

Davidson isn't very good when Steph don't score 25+. Shelvin Mack was playing pretty well.

Harris would not have made that regardless.

Stevenson, Porter, Harris, Meeks and Stewart. 1 scorer on the floor, besides A.J Maravich MSUeagles!:lol:

I understand you're rushed, Porter, but you're playing basketball at the University of Kentucky. Hit the rim.

Its a whole new game now. Hey Gillispie - perhaps you'll try to get your All American involved?

Like I said, hit the rim Porter. :lol:

Meeks should've gave that one up, but that's hard to do when you know there's only a second or two remaining.

 

Halftime

 

UK 31

UT 24

UK has to come out of the lockeroom going right to Pat, get him 2 or 3 baskets in a row. That would get Rupp goin!

Gillispie is a very confusing individual. Here's a hint Einstein - setup some plays to get Meeks the ball.

^ I don't think he's into running plays that much on offense, I remember him at A & M, simply letting Acie Law take everything in his own hands.

^ I don't think he's into running plays that much on offense, I remember him at A & M, simply letting Acie Law take everything in his own hands.

 

Meeks isn't that kind of player.

I don't know what he's into, but you just have to get Meeks involved.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.