February 21, 200917 yr Tennessee is horrible. They're the team that should be in the NIT. Agreed. And they were ranked for a good while.
February 21, 200917 yr I think the SEC should get UK, Florida, USC, LSU, and Miss. St. in the tourney. UT should be in the NIT.
February 21, 200917 yr Tennessee is horrible. They're the team that should be in the NIT. They really, really are absolutely AWFUL....they don't even look like a team.
February 21, 200917 yr That one would've brought the roof down in Rupp. That's two in a row for Meeks that looked so pretty going up and just didn't fall. :irked:
February 21, 200917 yr I think the SEC should get UK, Florida, USC, LSU, and Miss. St. in the tourney. UT should be in the NIT. 5 teams, really?
February 21, 200917 yr They really, really are absolutely AWFUL....they don't even look like a team. I am beginning to think that Pearl is lacking in the coaching dept. They suck.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.