Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UT Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Meeks is playing well he is playing good D and passing the ball and getting other players looks.

 

Plus UK is +7 right now.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is laughable how everything is automatically blamed on Coach Gillispie.

 

I don't know if it is because he is from KY, but aside from Patterson, Miller is my favorite player and I really think he is going to be excellent. He has more basketball IQ than anyone on this team.

It is laughable how everything is automatically blamed on Coach Gillispie.

 

I don't know if it is because he is from KY, but aside from Patterson, Miller is my favorite player and I really think he is going to be excellent. He has more basketball IQ than anyone on this team.

 

Who else would you blame it on? He's the coach isn't he?

It is laughable how everything is automatically blamed on Coach Gillispie.

 

I don't know if it is because he is from KY, but aside from Patterson, Miller is my favorite player and I really think he is going to be excellent. He has more basketball IQ than anyone on this team.

 

He has more in his hand than Liggins has in his whole body.

It is laughable how everything is automatically blamed on Coach Gillispie.

 

I don't know if it is because he is from KY, but aside from Patterson, Miller is my favorite player and I really think he is going to be excellent. He has more basketball IQ than anyone on this team.

 

Are you saying that he's setting brilliant plays to get Meeks the ball, but they just aren't running them? :confused:

I love it how Greg Anthony says LSU, Florida, and Tennessee make it into the NCAA tourney. Yet UK beat both Florida and Tennessee both. I dont understand him sometimes. He should stick with NBA.

Who else would you blame it on? He's the coach isn't he?

First of all, I'm not saying he deserves no blame. But the blame placed on him, and lack of credit awarded to him, is insane on this website. I think this team lacks talent but a few big games out of Jodie makes everyone think they are a contender. I think BCG has done an OK job, and I want to see what happens when he gets some guys in and we figure out what his system is. I hope and assume there is a method to the madness.

He has more in his hand than Liggins has in his whole body.

So true....

I love it how Greg Anthony says LSU, Florida, and Tennessee make it into the NCAA tourney. Yet UK beat both Florida and Tennessee both. I dont understand him sometimes. He should stick with NBA.

 

That made me angry.

All Mike Porter has to have is confidence. When he has it, he can shoot the ball. When he doesn't have confidence, he can't draw iron.

Meeks with no violent cuts today.......:lol:

Darius learned how to shoot:banana:

Hopson needs to stick to driving to the rim. That shot that he has almost hits the rafters.

We also need to rebound offensively.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.