Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McDonalds All American Game

Featured Replies

He still has some work to do, and sitting out a year will obviously set him back. He has a ton of talent, but I'm not sure he will be someone UK can count on right away early at this point...

 

Great, thanks for that. I just hope he doesn't get relegated to the end of the bench like a lot of the younger guys did this year.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Great, thanks for that. I just hope he doesn't get relegated to the end of the bench like a lot of the younger guys did this year.

I'll be sure to keep everyone informed on what I hear once he gets on campus. I think he'll be a very good player, but it might take a little time...

4 future Tar Heels.

 

I don't care if they're getting preferable treatment or not. That's still outstanding.

  • Author
4 future Tar Heels.

 

I don't care if they're getting preferable treatment or not. That's still outstanding.

Strickland and Henson are really, really good. Just have never like what I've seen from the Ware twins...

GT, you think Siva's sized will hurt him at the collegiate level?

  • Author
GT, you think Siva's sized will hurt him at the collegiate level?

Nope. TOUGH kid. Think he's going to end up a star player...

Nope. TOUGH kid. Think he's going to end up a star player...

 

Good to hear, I didn't get to watch him when he came to Louisville. His size had worried me, UofL needs a good PG.

  • Author
Good to hear, I didn't get to watch him when he came to Louisville. His size had worried me, UofL needs a good PG.

Be prepared for him to be a guy opposing fans love to hate. He doesn't play small at all...

Be prepared for him to be a guy opposing fans love to hate. He doesn't play small at all...

 

I hate him already. :D

I hate him already. :D

 

I was waiting on that from someone

I was waiting on that from someone

 

Too predictable, huh?

 

Looks like I need to go back to the drawing board. :ohbrother:

4 future Tar Heels.

 

I don't care if they're getting preferable treatment or not. That's still outstanding.

 

The Heels bring in 4 more Burger boys... :clap:

I think its because they are going to UNC. The same with Plumlee. Every year almost there is a Duke signee who isn't ranked that high who make the team. Like Scheyer and Zoubek.

 

Every year Duke and UNC seem to be a top 5 program. Thats directly related to recruiting.

Can't believe the Wear brothers made it...

 

 

If the "#s" appearing after their positions are any indication, it's a stretch.

ACC 9

 

Big East 5

 

All other decideds 7

 

Undecideds 3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.