Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where is the Outrage?

Featured Replies

If so it would only be because of his past history which TJ does not have.

 

TJ kept his mouth shut., got paid, and now has the right to move on and say whatever he wishes.

 

:thumb:

There is no outrage because TJ has done everything he was asked to do on the field. I'm upset with him that he missed the voluntary workouts this year, but I don't think it would've mattered since Palmer went down anyway.

 

TJ was not a distraction when he was a Bengal. He kept his mouth shut when he was off the field, and he played hard while he was on it. I cannot say the same for Chad.

 

I'd be more upset with TJ if he came out and had positive things to say about the Bengals. We know that's not going to be the case. Honestly, what can you expect? The man played hard for 7 or so seasons. In reality, he's earned the right to be upset, much like Takeo Spikes had during his time in Cincy.

Not saying I blame him. I just find it hypocritical of people on here to get all over Chad anytime anything happens, but continuously give TJ a free pass.

 

TJ hasn't done anything wrong. He's a free agent. He can choose where he goes from here.

 

Chad was trying to choose while he was still under contract. Why can't you see the difference?

No, I just said it for the heck of it....

 

There is no outrage because TJ has done everything he was asked to do on the field. I'm upset with him that he missed the voluntary workouts this year, but I don't think it would've mattered since Palmer went down anyway.

 

TJ was not a distraction when he was a Bengal. He kept his mouth shut when he was off the field, and he played hard while he was on it. I cannot say the same for Chad.

 

I'd be more upset with TJ if he came out and had positive things to say about the Bengals. We know that's not going to be the case. Honestly, what can you expect? The man played hard for 7 or so seasons. In reality, he's earned the right to be upset, much like Takeo Spikes had during his time in Cincy.

 

TJ hasn't done anything wrong. He's a free agent. He can choose where he goes from here.

 

Chad was trying to choose while he was still under contract. Why can't you see the difference?

 

This is why I asked if you were serious. TJ has done nothing wrong and to compare him to the distraction that Chad is/has been is way off base. You are fishing here.

Chad and TJ have both developed the Corey Dillon or whichever Bengal veteran you wanna talk about syndrome. They are tired of losing, they have spent the prime of their careers playing for a losing franchise and a joke of an owner. I never had any beef with Corey, he did everything he could do to help the team he just got tired of losing. Let Chad and TJ walk they deserve to win and play for a real owner.

 

The real losers in this situation are the fans who have loved having them around but have to say goodbye. Bengal fans will continue to deal with this for many years more than likely. Its only a matter of time until the new flock of players develop the syndrome as well.

 

Good post, so true. You can only put up with so much losing until it starts to seep into your soul. Just ask the Bengal Fans. Lost souls is how I like to refer to them. Got a playoff game a few years ago to hang onto but one playoff trip in the last 18 yrs is absolutely pathetic and shameful.

 

TJ is a good guy who has worked hard to get where he is today. He is still in his prime because he really didnt see a lot of snaps the first 3 seasons and trains like an animal in the offseason. I see 3 or 4 more good years out of him. Put him on a team that gives their QB protection and he will be verrrrrrrry dangerous.

Not saying I blame him. I just find it hypocritical of people on here to get all over Chad anytime anything happens, but continuously give TJ a free pass.

 

TJ seems like a nice enough guy, and Chad Johnson is a whining jerk. That's my excuse any way.

I think it has to do with 85's past and his voicing his displeasure with being Nati for some time. And I don't blame anyone that wants out of Cincy, that's a poorly run franchise with about three decent players, and not one coach worth a darn.

 

TJ to the Vikings? Ocho to the Eagles?

Could it be because TJ didn't change his last name to Ocho Cuatro?

 

Chad wants the cameras on his face and mics in his grill. He likes the sunshine. He likes to make noise. He loves attention.

 

TJ just answers questions when asked. He waited until the end of his contract to do so, too. That's the difference right there.

 

I see no hypocracy here at all. I think he'd look good wearing a pewter helmet with a red skull and cross swords flag on it.

TJ is a free agent. Chad did these things when he was under contract, as far as I know.

 

Can you blame him for wanting to play somewhere else?

 

:thumb:

Shirly, you're kidding....

TJ is a free agent. He's gone and getting his name out there to find a good team to land on... Chad was under contract, and starting an uproar hoping that he'd make people mad enough to let him go.

 

You got nothing here...

Who's Shirly??? :confused:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:clap:

Let it be known that I completely agree that T.J. is a whiner, and his antics get annoying, but he's doing nothing wrong this offseason...

TJ hasn't done anything wrong. He's a free agent. He can choose where he goes from here.

 

Chad was trying to choose while he was still under contract. Why can't you see the difference?

 

Perfectly summed up.

Chad did it when he had no other options BUt to stay. He tried to force the Bengals to do something, TJ has not done that. TJ is a free agent.

  • Author
TJ seems like a nice enough guy, and Chad Johnson is a whining jerk. That's my excuse any way.

 

You obviously haven't met either of them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.