Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Name That Team #2

Featured Replies

Here is another, guess the team and year.

fb1.jpg

Hazard 1938

  • Author

Actually the year is correct. The team, however, is very wrong.

Is that Babe Ruth standing behind #22?

 

I'll guess 1938 Eminence

Lynch or Hall high school.

 

 

Also looks like the entrance to the old Blackstar High school???

 

 

Final guess is Hall.

Edited by Leonidas

1938 Flaget (spelling?) High School in Louisville.

1938 Flaget (spelling?) High School in Louisville.

 

Spelling is correct, but Bishop Flaget High School (Flaget Braves) did not open until 1942.

1998 Dallas Cowboys?

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I didn't notice that is was prison team until you posted.

1938 Male High School

1938 Manual high school.:ylsuper:

Spelling is correct, but Bishop Flaget High School (Flaget Braves) did not open until 1942.

 

Thanks. I have no clue who this team is. I pulled Flaget out of my butt I just figured 1938 would have been Schnellenberger's senior year so.....:D

Edited by Ram

  • Author

All wrong.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.