Hannah Gadd - State Champion

Congrats! She did it with almost no practice for three weeks before the competition.

Why didnt she practice? Just curious.

Im sure the thousands of hours of practice over the years and all the mornings she got up at 5am to Dive helped.

Great girl from a great family. Congrats to Hannah.

Why didnt she practice? Just curious.

Im sure the thousands of hours of practice over the years and all the mornings she got up at 5am to Dive helped.

Great girl from a great family. Congrats to Hannah.

Not sure exactly how long and when she was out, but she burnt herself from boiling water over Winter Break.

I would also send congratulations to Hannah but I think Lindsey Stephens should get some recognition also. This meet could have gone either way and Hannah just outpointed her for the win.

Both girls dove with confidence and either could have walked away with the title!

I would also send congratulations to Hannah but I think Lindsey Stephens should get some recognition also. This meet could have gone either way and Hannah just outpointed her for the win.

Both girls dove with confidence and either could have walked away with the title!

Congrats to her too. Just didn't see it in the thread title. How did you say it, "outpointed" her for the win. Ahhh, isn't that what she is supposed to do is. I would say she outdove her. :ohbrother: