Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County at Lexington Catholic 2/14

Featured Replies

This is always my favorite game to go to all year. IMO, one of the best rivalry games in the state. I know Catholic is a little down this year but I know they will come to play in this one. The point guard matchup with Sanford and Jackson should be fun to watch. Thoughts from anyone on how this one may turn out ?

Scott County by 15.

Scott Co by 15+ but I agree the Sanford v Jackson match up should be a good one.

Phares has been playing great recently, I'm not sure if Lex Cath has an answer for him inside. The point play from Jackson has been huge for SC this season. Without him being added to their lineup they struggle at the point this year, but I still think that Phares is their leader.

This is always my favorite game to go to all year. IMO, one of the best rivalry games in the state. I know Catholic is a little down this year but I know they will come to play in this one. The point guard matchup with Sanford and Jackson should be fun to watch. Thoughts from anyone on how this one may turn out ?

 

I would be willing to bet you see Manning gaurd Sanford. Still will be a good one to watch.

Scott Co. by 12, they seem to show up for big games...

This should be a crazy atmosphere. I have been to a lot of games at LexCath and the crowds are usually decent, but I went 2 years ago when they played Scott Co. and there was a huge crowd! And it was very hostile on both sides. This is the game of the week in Kentucky IMO. It doesn't get any bigger than LexCath-Scott Co.

Scott County by 11.

Lex Cath by 1.

This should be a crazy atmosphere. I have been to a lot of games at LexCath and the crowds are usually decent, but I went 2 years ago when they played Scott Co. and there was a huge crowd! And it was very hostile on both sides. This is the game of the week in Kentucky IMO. It doesn't get any bigger than LexCath-Scott Co.

 

Think they have the seating assignments straightened out this time?

I'll take Scott County in this one but it will be a closer game than most would think.

 

Scott County 72

Lexington Catholic 65

Think they have the seating assignments straightened out this time?

 

The last time I was there I seen the Lexington Catholic people move Scott Co's student section. I asked someone why they were doing that and they said thats is the 3rd time they had been moved. It should be a great game!

Scott County by 18.

The last time I was there I seen the Lexington Catholic people move Scott Co's student section. I asked someone why they were doing that and they said thats is the 3rd time they had been moved. It should be a great game!

 

I remember that well. It was quite a game. I have to go with Scott County in this one. However, Lex. Catholic has been a surprise this year, and they have some quality wins and are capable of pulling the upset.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.