Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County at Lexington Catholic 2/14

Featured Replies

Maybe im biased but this is without a doubt the biggest rivalry game in the state. These are the two most hated teams in the state and the hatred between the two teams is insane. If you could only make it to one game all year this would have to be it, the atmosphere is what Kentucky high school basketball is all about.

 

This game has a tendency to be close even if the matchups aren't all that even, there's only been a few big victories in this series. With that said, i'll take Scott County by 9 in another good Scott County/ Lexington Catholic battle.

  • Author
I would be willing to bet you see Manning gaurd Sanford. Still will be a good one to watch.

 

Your right, Manning always seems to be on the other teams primary ball handler.

What time does the game start?

Maybe im biased but this is without a doubt the biggest rivalry game in the state. These are the two most hated teams in the state and the hatred between the two teams is insane. If you could only make it to one game all year this would have to be it, the atmosphere is what Kentucky high school basketball is all about.

 

This game has a tendency to be close even if the matchups aren't all that even, there's only been a few big victories in this series. With that said, i'll take Scott County by 9 in another good Scott County/ Lexington Catholic battle.

Hate is a really strong word...............I really don't like that word.
I remember that well. It was quite a game. I have to go with Scott County in this one. However, Lex. Catholic has been a surprise this year, and they have some quality wins and are capable of pulling the upset.

Although I picked Scott County by 15 I can still agree with you on this point.

I've usually seen SC put guyn on the other teams best player because his length and athleticism. He always plays hard on defense, too.

Lex Cath by 5 :thumb:

Good luck LexCath in what should be a close game.

I think something that is being left out here is both teams have Mr. Basketball candidates. I know Jon Hood is the heavy favorite, but I believe these 2 are still in the running.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.