February 8, 200917 yr Final. Huge road win for MSU to stay in first place in the OVC. Kenneth Faried with 23 points, 19 rebounds, 6 steals, and a block :scared:
February 8, 200917 yr Author MSU is now 10-3 in the OVC and are in first place. They have 5 OVC games remaining... OVC standings: Morehead 10-3 UT-Martin 9-3 Peay 9-4 E. Illinois 8-4 Murray St. 6-5 E. Kentucky 7-6
February 8, 200917 yr Big Time win for the Eagles. Congratulations, hey WireMan, I've heard some reports that Faried my be transferring apparently he's looking to go back to his home state and sit out a year and go to Rutgers. Heard anything to this effect?
February 8, 200917 yr Author Big Time win for the Eagles. Congratulations, hey WireMan, I've heard some reports that Faried my be transferring apparently he's looking to go back to his home state and sit out a year and go to Rutgers. Heard anything to this effect? I've heard nothing along those lines. He is talented enough to play at that level, though.
February 8, 200917 yr Author An interesting note - in the 2nd half something went wrong on the radio. Someone cut in and shouted a major expletive on the live radio broadcast. Then, one of the announcers couldn't get his laughter under control when they came back. It was a very funny moment (for me anyways) :lol::lol::lol:
February 8, 200917 yr An interesting note - in the 2nd half something went wrong on the radio. Someone cut in and shouted a major expletive on the live radio broadcast. Then, one of the announcers couldn't get his laughter under control when they came back. It was a very funny moment (for me anyways) :lol::lol::lol: Does Chuck Maraz (sp?) still do the MSU games?
February 8, 200917 yr Author Does Chuck Maraz (sp?) still do the MSU games? Yes and he's awesome to listen to. He is a good play by play guy and he's funny. I enjoy his broadcasts. The other guy is the one that was laughing :lol:
February 8, 200917 yr Glad to see the Eagles get this one and I am very glad to see MSU doing well again!
February 8, 200917 yr An interesting note - in the 2nd half something went wrong on the radio. Someone cut in and shouted a major expletive on the live radio broadcast. Then, one of the announcers couldn't get his laughter under control when they came back. It was a very funny moment (for me anyways) :lol::lol::lol: This reminds me of a similar broadcast many years ago of a UK game. After the expletive, there seemed to be silence for eternity. One of the commentators then mentioned that someone was throwing ice from the stands. He seemed to be fighting back laughter himself.:lol:
February 8, 200917 yr Author This reminds me of a similar broadcast many years ago of a UK game. After the expletive, there seemed to be silence for eternity. One of the commentators then mentioned that someone was throwing ice from the stands. He seemed to be fighting back laughter himself.:lol: :lol:
February 8, 200917 yr I've heard nothing along those lines. He is talented enough to play at that level, though. I know someone in the know at MSU and I have heard this rumor, I don't know if there is any validity to it, I know he is from the New Jersey area however. And you are right, I think Faried will be an effective role player/possible starter in the NBA eventually if put in the right situation. His game has come along significantly from last year to this year and that seems to only get better.
February 8, 200917 yr Congrats to Coach DT and the Eagles. If you win your conference regular season does it guarantee a berth in 1 of the post season tournies?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.