Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State 72 Tennesse Tech 64

Featured Replies

  • Author
Congrats to Coach DT and the Eagles. If you win your conference regular season does it guarantee a berth in 1 of the post season tournies?

 

No, it just guarantees that they'll play the 8 seed in the conference tourney...

I had heard that with that new tournament that all conference champs got in some tourney, but don't ask me when or where I heard that.:D

I just read on NIT website under selection procedures it states that all D-1 conference champs that do not go to NCAA tourney will secure a bid to NIT, working on getting a link, but not good at that stuff!:D

  • Author
I just read on NIT website under selection procedures it states that all D-1 conference champs that do not go to NCAA tourney will secure a bid to NIT, working on getting a link, but not good at that stuff!:D

 

That might be a different story. I was talking about NCAA bids, only. Thanks :thumb:

  • Author

Faried is now tied with Harnagoady for 3rd in the nation in rebounding average at 12.7 :clap:

MSU has really turned their season around after starting 0-6.

 

This is the reason for their OVC performance IMO. Although it wasnt the hardest schedule in the world they werent playing the KCU's and small level schools of the world. (Not a knock on these schools just stating the level of competetion)

  • Author
This is the reason for their OVC performance IMO. Although it wasnt the hardest schedule in the world they werent playing the KCU's and small level schools of the world. (Not a knock on these schools just stating the level of competetion)

 

Actually, they did play KCU :lol:

 

But, you are correct - and for OVC standards, it was a top notch schedule :thumb:

Actually, they did play KCU :lol:

 

But, you are correct - and for OVC standards, it was a top notch schedule :thumb:

 

I would assume they didnt play KCU during their 0-6 start that we were talking about. :sssh:

  • Author
I would assume they didnt play KCU during their 0-6 start that we were talking about. :sssh:

 

They started 0-6 and are now 14-11, so they're 14-5 since the horrible start. I feel good about MSU's chances of winning the OVC, but I'm a little nervous about UT-Martin. MSU beat Martin the first time they played this season, but Martin has won 14 of their last 15 games, including 8 in a row. They have Lester Hudson, who is literally an NBA player in the OVC. He is 2nd in the nation in scoring at 27.7 PPG.

 

Morehead and UT-Martin plays again in the last regular season game on Feb. 28th. That could very well be a game for the regular season title.

Has Morehead ever won the OVC?

  • Author
Has Morehead ever won the OVC?

 

Morehead has played in the NCAA's before :thumb:

 

I don't know the years, but yes they have certainly won it before.

Morehead has played in the NCAA's before :thumb:

 

I don't know the years, but yes they have certainly won it before.

Looking at the OVC website, going back to 1949, Morehead State has won the OVC twice, in '83 and '84. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.