Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 64 Georgetown 62 (OT)

Featured Replies

^ Scary for the Big East, IMO.

Have I shown you highlights of Chane yet??? :D :lol:

  • Replies 62
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have I shown you highlights of Chane yet??? :D :lol:

 

I'm assuming Behanon? (sp?)

I'm assuming Behanon? (sp?)

Behanan. He's supposed to be done growing, but he added over an inch to 6'7" since summer and keeps getting bigger. I'm trying to figure out how they move him up to 2010... :lol:

^ Haha

 

Funny story. So at the X game Payne wasn't with the recruits right before tip so I went back to work and decided to check back at the 2nd media TO to see if he showed up late. By that time UC is getting killed, and taking a little walk was needed relief. I look up where the recruits sit and there is Chane. We make eye contact and he's bouncing up and down ready to get in the game. He looks and says "get me to the locker room " and laughs just a little. He flat out wanted a uniform and a chance to beat X. Love it...

^ I could only imagine how you were feeling.

I'm excited to see UC finally inching their way back, they absolutely have to win against St. John's, the three games after that are brutal.

I'm excited to see UC finally inching their way back, they absolutely have to win against St. John's, the three games after that are brutal.

I'm really worried about the St Johns game. Booth is back from injury, and makes them a very different team. UC can't look ahead, and I'm afraid they might...

Mason Jr is done for the year though, right?

Yup. Burrell, Inman, Booth, Horne and Kennedy are still a solid core.

Not a great roster by far, but also one you aren't a fan of facing in terms of sheer talent level.

Should be a UC win. Just not all that confident it will be...

Yup. Burrell, Inman, Booth, Horne and Kennedy are still a solid core.

Not a great roster by far, but also one you aren't a fan of facing in terms of sheer talent level.

Should be a UC win. Just not all that confident it will be...

 

Sandbagging are we?

Sandbagging are we?

Not even a little bit. I worry about them with Booth back playing PG...

At least it is a home game. Road wins are hard to find in the Big East. Especially for struggling teams like St. Johns.

Not even a little bit. I worry about them with Booth back playing PG...

 

GT has the heat died down a little for Mick. The handful of friends that I have that are season ticket holders are about 50-50 when it comes to him.

GT has the heat died down a little for Mick. The handful of friends that I have that are season ticket holders are about 50-50 when it comes to him.

 

I think the majority of the complaints and negative opinions was the stretch of Marquette and Providence at home where it looked like the team wasn't playing hard. With the way things have progressed lately, I'm guessing you'd be hard pressed to find someone with something negative to say about Mick...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.