Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 64 Georgetown 62 (OT)

Featured Replies

Great win for the Bearcats on the road. Can anyone say bubble? What will a .500 conference mark and at least 1 win in the Big East tourney do?

 

 

There is no way that right now they aren't in....The third week in March is a long way off, but they are for sure in today.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is no way that right now they aren't in....The third week in March is a long way off, but they are for sure in today.

 

I've been saying it for a couple of weeks, Cincy is on the good side of the bubble.

I've been saying it for a couple of weeks, Cincy is on the good side of the bubble.

 

There is no bubble for them right now. They are a 10 at worst.

I'm not even talking tournament for at least two more weeks. So there... :popcorn:

This is a huge win for the Cats on the road and definetly makes their resume look even better.

I'm not even talking tournament for at least two more weeks. So there... :popcorn:

 

With how well UC is playing right now, how much would having Cash help them right now? I think with Cash they could very well be sitting in the top 3 or 4 of the BEast.

There is no bubble for them right now. They are a 10 at worst.

 

Yeah, right now. But they got work left to do, that's what I am looking at. Either way, a very solid season for the Cats.

I'm not even talking tournament for at least two more weeks. So there... :popcorn:

 

You shouldn't but you know as well as I do that they are in tomorrow. Third week in March is far from now though.....

With how well UC is playing right now, how much would having Cash help them right now? I think with Cash they could very well be sitting in the top 3 or 4 of the BEast.

I think they would still be close to where they are right now. Still would have been a young team finding their place in the flow of things. Best case IMO would be 7-4 with the home W over Providence. Better from here on out? Clearly.

 

40% of a brutal 10 game stretch is closed at 3-1. St Johns/@Pitt/UL/WVU on deck. Get to the WVU game with 2 wins and I'll start to get excited about Dancing. For now I'm giddy with a guaranteed .500 record and a firm grasp on the NIT. Two more and I get my best post Cash injury case 18 wins. Anything else is icing...

He's already got two, and they are progressing very nicely... :D

 

You can feel them coming on...the next couple of years will be nice...

How much would Mighty Mouse help this team?

How much would Mighty Mouse help this team?

I try not to think about it... :lol:

 

If I could only really get in to what went down there...

^ you have alluded to it, to me.....crazy to think about.

^ you have alluded to it, to me.....crazy to think about.

Very few will ever understand what was tossed in Mick's lap when he agreed to take the job. Watched the 2nd half today with someone that knows it first hand. Very ugly.

 

That's a big part of how much joy I get in watching these guys growing into Bearcats. The toughness is on the way back...

^ Scary for the Big East, IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.