February 9, 200917 yr I think the majority of the complaints and negative opinions was the stretch of Marquette and Providence at home where it looked like the team wasn't playing hard. With the way things have progressed lately, I'm guessing you'd be hard pressed to find someone with something negative to say about Mick... You know how it is. They should not say the negative stuff, but they still do. I have a couple of friends that have went south on him for some reason and they are still not happy. They are not the left over Huggins lovers.
February 9, 200917 yr I would love to see the UC fan support show up big time for the StJ game, this team deserves more than 7K showing up. Maybe the fans can finally get over the Huggs/Zimpher ordeal and finally embrace what's occuring in Clifton. Cronin walked into a devestating situation, and they've really improved, this without one of their best recruits. Plenty of excitement on the UC front if you ask me, but a loss to StJ's would really be a huge letdown.
February 9, 200917 yr They finally lowered the tickets in the upper corners to $10 so that should help a lot...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.