Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 56 Mason County 55

Featured Replies

A foul is a foul, whether it's in the first minute of the game or the last minute of the game.

:thumb::thumb:

  • Replies 150
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
A foul is a foul, whether it's in the first minute of the game or the last minute of the game.

 

Just seems like they let them play the whole game and then a cheap call decides the game. :thumb:

Just seems like they let them play the whole game and then a cheap call decides the game. :thumb:

Read post #118. The last call was not the only one in question. First half let them play more than the WHOLE second half...not just the last few minutes.

  • Author
Read post #118. The last call was not the only one in question. First half let them play more than the WHOLE second half...not just the last few minutes.

 

I just leave it at what I saw and talking to neutral fans that were at the game. Can't wait to see this on a neutral court at NKU in the Region I hope.

Edited by STRIKE3
fixed quote

I just leave it at what I saw and talking to neutral fans that were at the game. Can't wait to see this on a neutral court at NKU in the Region I hope.

 

This year is a prime example why a neutral court is so important to all teams. You have some teams that could win the region on any given night, because the teams are more evenly balanced than in past years.

Edited by STRIKE3
fixed quote

  • Author
This year is a prime example why a neutral court is so important to all teams. You have some teams that could win the region on any given night, because the teams are more evenly balanced than in past years.

 

Agree with you on that.

 

Didn't get to meet you the first time GS. Hope to do so at Region! :popcorn:

Edited by STRIKE3
fixed quote

 

Agree with you on that.

 

Didn't get to meet you the first time GS. Hope to do so at Region! :popcorn:

 

Were you at the game?

Edited by STRIKE3
fixed quote

  • Author

Were you at the game?

 

Nope watched in on the Net/Radio.

 

I'll be at the Region Tourny.

Edited by STRIKE3
fixed quote

I look for Stenzel to be contained next time Mason Co plays GRC.:thumb:

 

I'd sure hope so, considering Robbie dropped 30 on the Royals in the first game..:sssh:

There are some other good teams in the region, but I would expect 1 of these 2 teams to be in Rupp.

I'd sure hope so, considering Robbie dropped 30 on the Royals in the first game..:sssh:

 

Looks to me like they were trying pretty hard to guard Stenzel. He had a man riding him all night. :taz:

  • Author
I'd sure hope so, considering Robbie dropped 30 on the Royals in the first game..:sssh:

 

Yeah 1/3 of those were free throws. :thumb:

Yeah 1/3 of those were free throws. :thumb:

 

Yes GRC hit theirs....:clap: Stenzel was 10-10 from the line. Mason was 11 -19 GRC 17-20. I said in the prediction thread, that the game could come down to who hit their free throws...it did.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.