Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK back after John Wall

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK has zero chance with Wall...move on.

 

I guess your name is John Wall.

Baylor, Duke and Memphis St seem most likely...

 

I've heard he listed 3 favorites the other day and Duke wasn't in there. I was suprised because he had just made a visit and was impressed from what I could gather...What do you think the chances are?

 

I still feel he'll end up at Baylor...

I've heard he listed 3 favorites the other day and Duke wasn't in there. I was suprised because he had just made a visit and was impressed from what I could gather...What do you think the chances are?

 

I still feel he'll end up at Baylor...

Baylor is still the most likely spot.

 

Memphis St is getting interesting with Henry in the fold and Cousins and Wall looking hard as well.

 

Duke is making up ground. I just don't get the feeling he is all that interested in staying home...

I don't know this kid from Adam but if he is the #1 PG in the class, why Baylor or Memphis St.? Just an honest question, I mean of the choices UK does have everything better than those schools, facilities wise, not too mention kids are seen as IDOLS at UK.

I don't know this kid from Adam but if he is the #1 PG in the class, why Baylor or Memphis St.? Just an honest question, I mean of the choices UK does have everything better than those schools, facilities wise, not too mention kids are seen as IDOLS at UK.

 

Just as those same kids are belittled and berated on here and other sites daily??? I sometimes think some UK "fans" are our own worst enemy.

These kids probably do read these type of sites. They know UK fans are very hard on their players. I too think this may work against UK.

This would be HUGE for UK to get him. But I don't think they have a chance. They might have to bring him in Rupp for everyone to chant his name like they did Orton's!

I guess your name is John Wall.
If LABS is saying we don't have a chance...I believe him. In regards to CBB recruiting, him and GT (this is hard to say, :lol:) know more than all of us combined.
If LABS is saying we don't have a chance...I believe him. In regards to CBB recruiting, him and GT (this is hard to say, :lol:) know more than all of us combined.

 

Did you just :puke: a little??? :lol:

Did you just :puke: a little??? :lol:
:lol: :lol:

 

I'll give credit when it's due.

 

*watching the head inflate*

OK, I answered my own question. His AAU coach is going to Baylor, or at least was.

I realize UK fans annoy some athletes, but I doubt that it is as big as a factor in the recruiting process as many think. Once they get here and don't perform then yes, but overall 16-17 year old kids do not get on competing schools web blogs and read fans opinions on every player that played at that University.

Very slim chance we get John Wall, but if we do, I would cry with happiness!

An absolute pipe-dream to think Wall will attend UK!

If LABS is saying we don't have a chance...I believe him. In regards to CBB recruiting, him and GT (this is hard to say, :lol:) know more than all of us combined.

Agreed. If LABS says it, that's enough for me. I've followed his post long enough to know that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.