The Future of Greenup County Football

PureFan

I'm with you on the lights - that sounds like a very positive improvement. :thumb: We went to the Mason @ Greenup game in the 2007 season and it was like watching a game during an eclipse.

You said it best! I said it was like playing at dusk, but an eclipse says it all.:lol:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you on the lights - that sounds like a very positive improvement. :thumb: We went to the Mason @ Greenup game in the 2007 season and it was like watching a game during an eclipse.

:thumb:Was getting ready to say the same thing. When I watched the video and then saw the "action photos" from the Russell / Mason Game it was literally night/day from any of the other fields that Russell has traveled to. Mason has top notch facilities. Would pay for the lighting committee or whoever to go check them out:thumb:

Also, just a suggestion, but maybe a little tweaking of the sound system would be a help to the visitor's side. Still very hard to hear. It looks like you have enough "speakers", maybe it's just needs someone to come re-work the sound board. Maybe add a little 'power' to the amp.

Being a GCHS alum, I am also excited at what is being done. Of course I can only cheer for GC for 9 of the 10 Games :D

That's interesting. I would have thought that all the area Middle School coaches would have at least been notified.Seems to me , it's been closed to the wrong people,or just they don't plan on making a non-bias decision.
Both middle school coaches are on the committe.