Shelby Valley 55 Elliott County 52

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the point is that the Elliott Co fan base can get somewhat overzealous at times.:idunno:

Very true, but I've seen some overzealous EC hating at times on here.

But I say keep it all going. Keeps me entertained :lol:

I think the point is that the Elliott Co fan base can get somewhat overzealous at times.:idunno:

Actually, I think the point was that I was making an observation on the game. The point was that it seems as if they should get some higher level officials to work something like state tournaments.

One thing that hasn't been talked about alot is how Elliott seemed really out of it. They were down by 15 points in the 4th quarter and then managed to get it all the way down to 3 and missed a shot that would've tied it. Its true that SV missed alot of FT's, but that was still a nice comeback to give them at least an opportunity.

One thing that hasn't been talked about alot is how Elliott seemed really out of it. They were down by 15 points in the 4th quarter and then managed to get it all the way down to 3 and missed a shot that would've tied it. Its true that SV missed alot of FT's, but that was still a nice comeback to give them at least an opportunity.

I agree, but the bolded had a lot to do with that comeback.

I think a better statement would be that EC continued to play hard despite the score which showed a lot of character.